• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Chris1308

1. Chris1308

Rear brake caliper needed for CTR FN2

Hi guys, I have been trying to find a rear passenger side brake caliper for my CTR GT FN2 2008, after one of the sliders had seized. Honda have quoted me £222 for one (is this about right?), but I am also drawing a blank when searching car brakers for parts from another CTR FN2. I would rather...
  2. Chris1308

Help needed with removal of swirling/light scratches on my black FN2 CTR

Well, here is my dilemma - I noticed a few patches of swirly scratches on my black FN2 CTR. So I attemped to remove these with G3 paste compound. This method has worked in the past on previous cars, but for some reason it backfired on my Honda. While it minimised the swirl scratches a tiny bit...
  3. Chris1308

Power mirror slow folding up?

Hi chaps, Ive been having a problem with getting my passenger mirror to fold all the way up these past few months. I have a 2008 FN2 type R civic. Ive seen some posts about this possibly being the 'Shut Off Device (SOD)'? Any ideas, please? Thanks
  4. Chris1308

FN2 2008 Door Sills

Thanks guys. I also noticed that film which was holding the dirt, so I will attempt the metal polish before buying new ones!
  5. Chris1308

FN2 2008 Door Sills

Does anyone know where/if its possible to get replacement door sills for my 2008 FN2 CTR? They currently look a bit faded, although I will attempt some metal polish on them first before buying new ones. Ive tried Honda, but they told me they only had the illuminated ones for 2009 models onwards...
  6. Chris1308

Power steering reservior on FN2?

Ah that explains it - was wondering if it could be electrical. Thanks
  7. Chris1308

Power steering reservior on FN2?

Hi people, Im still a relative newbie to my CTR FN2 and while learning the general whereabouts of things in the engine bay, I couldn't locate the power steering reservior. Not sure if im being a right wally, or if there isnt one on the FN2? Please help :confused:
Back