• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Chrismartin

1. C

FD2 Ironflitz' Civic Type R FD2

Boot lid look bit miss alighted towards the passenger side (light on the bootlid dont look to line up properly with the quarter panel). Otherwise looks stunning!
  2. C

Brake discs and pads advice

Bit harsh mate lol.
  3. C

Rotrex Charger Oil

Thanks Tom! He's just trying them now. In the meantime anyone else? Thanks alot peeps.
  4. C

Rotrex Charger Oil

Asking on behalf of a friend who is not a forum member. The car in question is a DC5 Type R with a C38-81 Rotrex charger. His message is that hes after some rotrex charger oil ASAP, preferably around the Midlands if possible. I only need half a litre or so to bleed the system! Can anyone...
  5. C

Mugen Replica Spoiler

Thanks pal, I didn't know if they were a specific product or just everyday foam pads if you get me. Thanks again.
  6. C

Mugen Replica Spoiler

Thanks for the replies guys, as I've said I've already ordered on so I can only see can't I. Where can I get these sticky pads from? Thanks
  7. C

Mugen Replica Spoiler

You got me scared now haha, hopefully it will be ok, if not looks like Im going to have some sorting out to do. thanks for your advice though mate.
  8. C

Mugen Replica Spoiler

ahh Sheet, already bought it after receiving decent feedback from the 2 or 3 forums I posted in. Hmmm, maybe (hopefully) you just got a dodgy one and the all wont be as bad, as his ebay feedback is good and as I said others have said they were ok. Thanks for your advice though ill get a...
  9. C

Mugen Replica Spoiler

Thanks for the quick reply mate, looks decent on your thread.
  10. C

Mugen Replica Spoiler

Hi all, Hope you all are having a good Christmas. I am new to the site and I know its a long shot but I was wondering if anyone has bought one of these (link below, if it works)? If yes are they worth the price (seeing as they are really cheap compared to the original), if not can anybody see...
Back