• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen Replica Spoiler

Hi all, Hope you all are having a good Christmas.

I am new to the site and I know its a long shot but I was wondering if anyone has bought one of these (link below, if it works)? If yes are they worth the price (seeing as they are really cheap compared to the original), if not can anybody see anything in the advert that looks dodgy or maybe recommend a good alternative thats not a considerable amount much more than the one in the link?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civ...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19d7507771

Hi all, Hope you all are having a good Christmas.

I am new to the site and I know its a long shot but I was wondering if anyone has bought one of these (link below, if it works)? If yes are they worth the price (seeing as they are really cheap compared to the original), if not can anybody see anything in the advert that looks dodgy or maybe recommend a good alternative thats not a considerable amount much more than the one in the link?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civ...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19d7507771

That's the spoiler I'm using, it is pretty good for the price but the fitment isn't perfect.

Avoid at all costs.
The one I got didn't fit at all, was shocking quality wise, and the seller doesn't want to know as soon as he has your money.

Imho, save a bit more and get a knight racer one.

Avoid at all costs.
The one I got didn't fit at all, was shocking quality wise, and the seller doesn't want to know as soon as he has your money.

Imho, save a bit more and get a knight racer one.

ahh Sheet, already bought it after receiving decent feedback from the 2 or 3 forums I posted in.

Hmmm, maybe (hopefully) you just got a dodgy one and the all wont be as bad, as his ebay feedback is good and as I said others have said they were ok.

Thanks for your advice though ill get a refund if its crap and save for the one you mentioned.

Aye, ignored me for days. I asked if I was missing something to get it fitted right.
Basically told me to get lost on the phone.
My spoiler arrived damaged on one corner, he basically told me that was my problem.
I have a video of how rubbish the fit was on my YouTube, will link in a moment.

Not to mention the fact that the section for a Mugen badge to fit was completely slap dash and the fittings for the blade of the spoiler were not adjustable at all.
The spoiler sold by him is supposed to be for an ep2.
This means the lower section of the spoiler has no mounting bolts.
When I raised the issue of there being no lower mounting point, he told me that I need to use velcro
"because even Mugen use velcro"

There is selling replicas and there is selling cheap rubbish.
Imho, if you want a Mugen rep spoiler, go to knight racer and get one of theirs. I even read somewhere they had a perfect fitment guarantee.

Salla400 /delta styling is a classic case of a scumbag business that will do anything and everything to get out of adhering to UK trading laws.
Just my own experience but it needed saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
You got me scared now haha, hopefully it will be ok, if not looks like Im going to have some sorting out to do. thanks for your advice though mate.

i would love to see if yours fits,

here are some pictures of mine, you will see what i mean about the damage.
wish i had not had mine painted so i could just DSR it. utter POS.

Admittedly, i resold mine on ebay making it very clear in the listing that it was a poor fit.

look at the damage on the corner, the holes on the blade and the area where the mugen badge is supposed to go.
beyond a joke.

very much a case of buy cheap, buy twice.

i just hope my pictures and bad experience make people think twice before ordering off this clown.

20121118_175237.jpg

20121118_175023.jpg

Thanks for the replies guys, as I've said I've already ordered on so I can only see can't I. Where can I get these sticky pads from? Thanks

I tilted the original spoiler, looks good, you can tilt it as much as you want and it's a very strong hold, plus I've never seen another ep3 with it done

Back