• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by cobraman2009

1. C

nhb swirl marks

Hi rf55, Please be aware that SRP or Bilt Hamber Autobalm will only "mask" the swirls and the swirls will reappear after a few washes. Wax is only used to protect the paintwork from the elements and it is the polishing stage that removes the swirlmarks. The only way you are going to remove...
  2. C

Dodo Juice Banana Armour

I've used all the Dodo Juice waxes and they are a very good wax - offering good durability and leaving a glass-like finish. Banana Armour or Orange Crush are both suitable for a Milano paintwork. Personally, I prefer the harder waxes which are far more easier to apply for a novice using an...
  3. C

Hotwaxxx Car Detailers (discounts now on)...

I can't get up to Yorkshire so it seems Joe will be your man.
  4. C

Hotwaxxx Car Detailers (discounts now on)...

I've just received confirmation from Milano Chris to post this message so here goes. Hotwaxxx Car Detailers are a West Midlands based professional car detailing firm and are now offering discounts for Type-R-Owners members as follows:- Gold Waxxx Detail - £15 off website price Silver...
  5. C

Alloy swap and clean

Second Autosmart Tardis - amazing product at removing tar. The tar literally disolves before your eyes.
  6. C

Your tyre reviews

I'm in the Yokohama Parada Spec 2 stable. Amazing tyres for the CTR. I originally had Pirelli PZero Asymetrics and they were very good but then I changed the rears to Parada Specs around 12 months ago and just two weekends ago had the fronts done with Parada Specs as well. These are...
  7. C

CTR alloys - refurbished and sealed...

So many familiar faces.:D
  8. C

How much is cheap in your book?
  9. C

Took the CTR for a spin yesterday to Asda with the wife and when I came back they had collected some dust.:evil: But as has already been said, when it comes to cleaning them, it will be an absolute doddle as you only need to wash with normal car shampoo and a wash mitt and they'll look 100%...
  10. C

Hi Joe - thanks for the link to this site. I've spent a few hours browsing and thought I'd better join up.:D
  11. C

I had my neglected alloys sent to be refurbished on Saturday at a cost of £300 at A1 Alloys in Bilston and decided to keep the OEM alloys but opted for a darker finish than standard silver. I eventually settled on the titanium finish (or smoked chrome as it is more commonly referred to). On...
Back