• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dodo Juice Banana Armour

Haven't used that one, but I use Dodo Juice wax on my cars. I personally like Dodo juice and would recommend it.

Just rememeber to apply it in thin layers.

I've used the Orange one, very nice.

dodo_orange.jpg

I'll remember to apply it in thin layers, thanks for that.

Yes i looked at the orange crush too. I can't make my mind up. Would a harder wax have better durability?

I've used all the Dodo Juice waxes and they are a very good wax - offering good durability and leaving a glass-like finish.

Banana Armour or Orange Crush are both suitable for a Milano paintwork. Personally, I prefer the harder waxes which are far more easier to apply for a novice using an applicator pad. A pot of hard wax will also tend to last a little longer as a little goes a long way.

Orange Crush is more suited for hand applying (i.e. putting a little on the palm of your hand, rubbing your hands together to warm and melt a little and then applying straight on the car panel with your hand).

I've got the BA on the Satin silver at the mo, great wax, brilliant sheeting, average durability, not too good beading.

I'd go for the hard candy maybe?

Also consider collinite for durability.

I've used all the Dodo Juice waxes and they are a very good wax - offering good durability and leaving a glass-like finish.

Banana Armour or Orange Crush are both suitable for a Milano paintwork. Personally, I prefer the harder waxes which are far more easier to apply for a novice using an applicator pad. A pot of hard wax will also tend to last a little longer as a little goes a long way.

Orange Crush is more suited for hand applying (i.e. putting a little on the palm of your hand, rubbing your hands together to warm and melt a little and then applying straight on the car panel with your hand).

That's great, thanks for that. I'm looking to apply via an applicator and did think as the BA wax lasted longer.

I've got the BA on the Satin silver at the mo, great wax, brilliant sheeting, average durability, not too good beading.

I'd go for the hard candy maybe?

Also consider collinite for durability.

I did also look at the Collnite stuff. It's been saved as a link on my desktop for ages at work.................but haven't been able to make my mind up with this or the Dodo juice. :confused:

Waxes waxes..........why does there have to be so much of a choice!!! :evil:

To be honest mate, if you get the prep work right, the end result won't differ on waxes (looks), the durability is a big variance on waxes.

If the prep is perfect, I'd go with the colli.

If it's not so, Dodo may be better.

It's a bit like fashion TBH! :lol:

Though, Dodo is MUCH nicer to apply :)

To be honest mate, if you get the prep work right, the end result won't differ on waxes (looks), the durability is a big variance on waxes.

If the prep is perfect, I'd go with the colli.

If it's not so, Dodo may be better.

It's a bit like fashion TBH! :lol:

Though, Dodo is MUCH nicer to apply :)

Oh you can guarantee the prep will be spot on mate! The car gets cuddled and loved more than the Mrs!! :smt047

Yeah waxes i've used up until now have lasted 2 months max, and even though i've always been thorough and a freak when it comes to looking after my cars, i always said that i would use only the best products for the CTR.

Looks like the wallet is going to take another bashing!!! :lol:

Back