• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by colemauro

1. C

Ep3 suspension refurb

Hardrace seem to be the best of both worlds. Only problem is the price.
  2. C

Fast road setup for EP3 - What is really needed?

Hi, Yes, i am aware that all OEM cars come from factory with a tendency for understeer, since it is safer for everybody. From what you suggested 1. Rear ARB 24 mm Is the JDM the go to option, or any other 24mm (whiteline, ...) is also OK? I prefer to install something black, and the...
  3. C

On my case the focus is mainly fast road use, a Type R+ of sorts. Just curious about this. I imaggine having a stiffer rear ARB is to help the car rotate better, and you didn't recommend any front ARB. Any reason for that? i will need to replace front ARB anyway due to oxidation/rust.
  4. C

Thanks mate. Due to rust i will need to replace a lot of components. The ARB is one of them Also, i was sure that EP3 platform has no secrets to the tunning world, and was expecting for a recipy for a good and neutral setup. This would include mainly spring rated and ARB diameter (24mm, 26mm...
  5. C

Goodwin10's Cosmic Civic Type R!

It looks amazing mate. Congrats. I am actually starting my journey towards a fast road setup. If you don't mind me asking: 1. To have a fast road setup, you need (minimum) coils/springs + front/rear camber adjustability. Do you agree? 2. Do you happen to know what is your front and rear...
  6. C

Longer 6th gear

What costs are we talking about mate?
  7. C

Hey guys, I know there are ton of threads about this, but due to my own expectations i would to have a clear idea on what to. My EP3 is need of work, so step by step i am swapping what is needed and for better parts if possible. What is my purpose? A fast road EP3, something like Type R+...
  8. C

Sports cat for a EP3 - recomendations

Hi all, My EP3 as plenty of rust, and a simple leak in the manifold ended up in a chase to a full exhaust. Why? Rust/oxidation and my guy's feedback "once i remove this it won't ever go back due to the rust? So i am going with a 2.5'' setup. - tegiwa manifold (already have it) - Varex...
  9. C

Pad replacement for megane caliper brake kit

Interesting post. Hope someone can help you. I am afraid these days many petrolheads don't come to foruns like in the past. Maybe you can try on Facebook.
  10. C

EP3 TYPE R COSMIC GREY

Amazing and inspirational all the work you have been doing to your car!
  11. C

Honda Civic Type R 2005 "DKHonda"

Thanks mate. In the meantime the rear handbrake cables where replaced with new one's. They where in really bad shape and my mechanic had a hard time removing the old one's, to the point of hurting himself on the arm. At fist it didn't seem to solve the problems i had (rear left brakes not...
  12. C

Recommendatio for discs + pads + brake lines for EP3

Hi, Don't know actually what failed.. i was having some fun and then i braked and no brakes. I am from Portugal, so this means i can't gat 10% of the options and prices you guys have in the UK. Would love to fit bigger brakes because they look much better then OEM one's, but mostly i would...
  13. C

2005 Cosmic Prem

Looks greane mate... in a great colour. Enjoy it now.
  14. C

Recommendatio for discs + pads + brake lines for EP3

Hey guys, I know there are a lot of threads regarding this topic over the years. Just want to know if in these day, you guys still recommend the same things. So i have a stock EP3 (only KW V3 fitted on them) where i have a long road ahead of me, mainly due to rust. Next step will be the...
  15. C

2002 JDM EP3 - Championship White

Congrats on the purchase. If you don't mind me asking, what did you end up paying for the car in total, meaning purchase price + all shipping cots. I am curious about that.
Back