• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by cosmic ep3

1. cosmic ep3

VSM K20 DC2

looks like a right sleeper :) nice one man, always have a thing for vsm dc2's and ek9's for some reasion
  2. cosmic ep3

Arctic Blue DC5 Long overdue update

thanks mate. i'm dying to get back out on track to see how the RE070's handle compared to the Goodyear aysmetric 2's I had on at the time as they performed fantastically well for normal road tyres
  3. cosmic ep3

Seeing as its been over a year since I updated this thread, I think its time I update! parts wise I haven't changed to much to be honest, but I've added a tgm baffled sump, got rid of the dixcel and project mu's as the disc's were shagged so replaced them with oem disc's and ds2500 pads. also a...
  4. cosmic ep3

My dc5

looks clean mate so your hassling has payed off! but what is up with that tegiwa induction kit. it looks like a ep3 one :/
  5. cosmic ep3

FD2 Civic TypeR

lovley car mate! i will have one of these one day lol
  6. cosmic ep3

My FD2

Lovely FD2 mate :) that feels exhaust looks awesome! how does it sound?? i will get one of these next i think once i get bored with DC5 lol
  7. cosmic ep3

you talking about kingstons? i like the front and sides but dont like the rear bumper
  8. cosmic ep3

CJN's - CW Honda Integra Type-R

looks mint whats your plans?
  9. cosmic ep3

Time for a long overdue update as i havent updated my build up in nearly a year The new editions are: Hondata Kpro (eurospec mapped) 230bhp with Gruppe m,rbc,dc sports exhaust manifold and kakimoto n1 Competion stage 1 clutch Seeker 6 speed gearknob (will get pic) I managed to swap my...
  10. cosmic ep3

JamesT's Premier EP3...

looks aweome james :D
  11. cosmic ep3

TypeRiter's DC5

liking the updates sun
  12. cosmic ep3

TypeRiter's DC5

Cheers sun.... SHHHH! dotty and james lol :P
  13. cosmic ep3

TypeRiter's DC5

haha you never know mate a pm could be on the way when i get payed ;)
  14. cosmic ep3

TypeRiter's DC5

what i would offer would be to low i think mate :(
  15. cosmic ep3

TypeRiter's DC5

DOH! sorry :(
Back