• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeRiter's DC5

Authentic Mugen Side-Skirts.... For when I park at Mimms.

2012-04-10142310.jpg

2012-04-10142521.jpg

2012-04-10142911.jpg

2012-04-10143119.jpg

2012-04-10142211.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesomely greatings.

Best looking DC5 on the (srs) internet.

Just them little things adding a million points.

Never agreed with the wheels previously, but they look corking right there.

Cheers man. Thanks lads! Much appreciated.

Triv, I try not to get too enthusiastic on the boards any more. But the skirts have given the car a presence that it seriously lacked before. The skirts are lower hanging, and protrude the side of the car significantly over stock, and the impression of width, as I say, gives the car a presence I've never felt it had before - comparing the pic above from Mimms with a couple I have just posted might evidence what I'm saying - but it's quite obvious in the flesh... much more chunkier looking and hunkered with the height the car runs at.

It's the one mod that has really got me looking at the car through different eyes. I'm very happy with them :)

Looks awesome Sun, gives a real low and mean vibe to the whole car. Love the line from the front bumper, down the side skirts, and then swooping up at the back bumper:cool:

Back