• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeRiter's DC5

So, I'm on the hunt for a 5.

Here's the EP3 ATM - as stock as OXO, and as stock as I can return it to.

:(

911fb9aa.jpg

Stock look FTW. Good luck Sun.

Did you follow up with WBAC.C?

Stu's is high up the list - though nothing concrete has been agreed, and I believe he is still busy with bits and pieces to do with his Integra; ultimately it all depends on the sale of my Civic :). My budget's not great, after a few unforseen bits and pieces of my own to tend to, so it's very much a watch this space situation. I've even considered an EK9 due to budget - hmmm, we shall see.

MC - I'll stick with the SPOON Cam at the moment, but will get in contact should anything change.
icon_smile.gif

Loxy, I haven't followed it up with WBAC.C just yet - I've had healthy interest in the car, so I'll see if I can find her a good home first.

Cheers Justin... would love a Teg - it's toite like a toiger though so much so, that I might even consider selling the ARC :eek:

Sun, my car is back to pretty much standard now mate ;)
Apart from the things being left on it....

Stoo

So what are you rocking about in now? Good to see the Civic sold, in some ways not so good though if you get me.

Back