• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by CosmicSte

1. CosmicSte

You can add the pic of me and the mrs to the Members pics if you don't mind please. All i ask is...

You can add the pic of me and the mrs to the Members pics if you don't mind please. All i ask is all the sperm is sent to me directly ;)
  2. CosmicSte

fo sure

fo sure
  3. CosmicSte

FN2 EP3 gone FN2 ordered :)

Yeah got a good deal, better than i thought to be honest. Got quite a bit off the car, good trade in and some freebies... I did take my mrs with me so i think the sales guy was too busy staring at her t1ts to care what he was doing lol. Thats the only reason she came :lol: :twisted: :twisted...
  4. CosmicSte

Went for the red, already owned, black and silver cars and it looks the dogs in red :D have to wait 2 weeks though...this is always the hard part.
  5. CosmicSte

GT with the 19" wheels. So excited a little bit of love wee has dribbled down my leg.
  6. CosmicSte

Thieving scum bags

Yeah he's reported to the police and can claim for the window and device. When he first told me i went mad at him cause ive told him so many times. I apologised after though. He said we shouldnt have to take everything out our cars..but thats just the way life is now dad ! cr@p aint it !
  7. CosmicSte

Thieving scum bags

Just spoke to my dad and some barstards have smashed his side window and nicked his sat nav :x I've told him 100's of times not to leave it in his car or on show but he never listens. Makes me so angry to think some cheeky fook think he has the right to take our stuff. I really wish i caught...
Back