• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Thieving scum bags

Just spoke to my dad and some barstards have smashed his side window and nicked his sat nav :x
I've told him 100's of times not to leave it in his car or on show but he never listens. Makes me so angry to think some cheeky fook think he has the right to take our stuff. I really wish i caught them doing it, i'd smash their heads of the floor. AGGHHHH..and breathe.

Hopefully he will learn his lession now.

Rant over.

sorry to hear that :x i do the same if i caught someone stealing from me...i'd get my bat or a crowbar...or anything thats handy and heavy.

Hope your dad is Ok...has he reported it?

Yeah he's reported to the police and can claim for the window and device. When he first told me i went mad at him cause ive told him so many times. I apologised after though. He said we shouldnt have to take everything out our cars..but thats just the way life is now dad ! cr@p aint it !

tell me about it, i had a load of parcels on my front passenger seat in my DRIVE i took a box upstairs quickly camr back down and my psp and 2 prada sun glasses had been stolen, but that was it though nothing else, my sat nav, mobile phone, passport £500 coat just left on the drivers seat. These fookers need to get a life because if i ever see anybody with my glasses on i will chop there hands off and cut there eyes outta there head :wink:

Not good. :x

I have moved this to the stolen/theft/security section.

This does highlight the need to make sure you move valuables out of sight.

I know in an ideal world this would not be the case but our world is far from ideal. :(

ITs worth removing the cradle for the sat nav as well as the unit it self.

I dont have to do this when Im on camp but the missus has my sat nav at the mo and removes the cradle and unit from view when she is in London.

:x

Back