• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Craigyw84

1. C

Really need some advice with this guys.

Looking for some info on EP3 fault codes and possible fixes. My mate has an EP3 and its running like a bag of ****. Ran a diagnostic check and the codes p1166 and p1167 came up. Pumped the codes into google to find out what the problem was and got this: P1166: Air Fuel Ratio (A/F) Sensor...
  2. C

Rear camber kits

Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy a set of rear camber arms? Best possible for the least money ideally :) Also can anyone tell me how the rear camber changes, why it cant be adjusted and is it a common honda ep3 fault? cheers, Craig.:)
  3. C

Tyres

Im on the hunt for two new rear tyres as the camber has fecked the inside inch of my mint pirelli pzero neros! Can anyone reccomend a good wholesaler or anyone that has a few tyres for sale? Looking for 205/45/17:)
  4. C

75k Service

I booked into Hypertec scotland, near me for nxt Friday. £360 getting me the works including gbox oil, v/v clearances, chain and tensioner checks. He has a 400 bhp ep3 and says apart from the fuel filter being a c*nt to change, its not really required unless causing problems as said. craig.
  5. C

big service

Told that i would be getting a level 4 service due to the mileage being on 65k. I specifically asked for the major as i wanted the valve clearances, chain/tensioner and fluids checked/changed. I have been assured that these checks will be done along with brake fluid and all standard servicing...
  6. C

big service

I got quoted £315 from Phoenix Honda today. Thats not including gearbox oil change or coolant change as these are just checks? Everything else is included though. I definately want a list of what has been done as i have a feeling they wont do everything they say they are.........
  7. C

big service

How much will honda ream me for the mid 70k service? And if so whats involved and is it worth going to honda. Im at nearly 65k, so im gonna treat it! cheers
  8. C

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5

Im the proud owner of an 04 ep3 ctr at the moment and have always fancied a dc5. Im looking to make a shi* load of money with ovetime this year and would be looking to sell my ep3 and buy a dc5. Why are they so expensive? (dc5) Are they really any different to my civic, apart from being a tad...
  9. C

ep3 sat nav

How hard is it to get hold of a sat nav unit for the ep3? Are they like rocking horse sh*t and impossible to get a hold of or do most people just buy aftermarket units instead? Thought it would be a nice touch instead of buying a tom tom or garmin. cheers
  10. C

Washer jets

civic jets as standard mate.
  11. C

Washer jets

Went to a good breakers yard this morning and got mint washer jet for £2, and them scamming buggers at honda wanted £30 to order and fit!
  12. C

Just done service - my quick How-To

most usefull thread iv come across, cheers mate!!!
  13. C

EP3 service kit

Im looking to do my smaller servicing myself and was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a hold of a servicing kit or where would be the cheapest place to buy? cheers, craig
  14. C

Servicing

My ep3 on an 2004 plate has covered 63k and im looking to get it serviced by Honda. Any ideas how much it will cost and what the "Big" services are ie chain checks:)
  15. C

Washer jets

Anyone know where i can get a hold of a new washer jet for my ep3? I was washing it and didnt realise the clip had snapped off from the bonnet. Cheers:confused:
Back