• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Cranny88

1. Cranny88

OEM exhaust knocking

Had a look through previous threads I found but none seem to have a knocking coming from the front? The story goes, had a 4-2-1 decat on, removed that for the OEM header and cat, now there's a really, really annoying knocking coming from what feels like that cat? clearance from the ARB and...
  2. Cranny88

Sports cat vs Oem cat

Ah perfect man, I'll send him a pm, I would actually prefer the OEM mani and cat at this moment in time simply because I have a lack of funds for mapping and by the time I had my Oem exhaust off it was too late to turn back through lack of gaskets and needing the car for work.
  3. Cranny88

Sports cat vs Oem cat

Had a search for this but unfortunately due to the common wording of cat and the fact it's three letters I couldn't flag anything up. Question is does a sports cat need mapped since it seems we can pick them up for pennies and the fact that I don't really fancy shelling out a bomb for a new...
  4. Cranny88

Cannot decide on exhaust for civic ep3, need help!!!!

Dc mid pipe unsilenced I'm sure mate, burble on downshift is outstanding but just too loud day to day so has got to go.
  5. Cranny88

Exhaust manifold advice

I have a japspeed on mines that has been on for a week and is being removed as soon as I can find the funds for a new header and cat, might be able to come to an agreement if your game for a swap?
  6. Cranny88

Cannot decide on exhaust for civic ep3, need help!!!!

I have recently fitted a full system, japspeed 4-2-1 decat manifold and dc sports cat back, manifold will be getting removed as soon as I can find the funds for another header and cat as it's just too loud. if you like noise it's a good setup but being an early riser for work the neighbours...
  7. Cranny88

Dc sports cat-back help

*Bump* Just and update guys, got the 63mm (2 1/2 inch) gaskets off ebay, problem is the bolt holes are no where near the actual holes on the exhaust, hunted high and low for an answer to the sizing of these gaskets without any luck. hoping to get it all fitted this weekend and looking for some...
  8. Cranny88

Dc sports cat-back help

I've seen from a few other threads that some people have problems with the gaskets on these systems, I'll be running it from a japspeed 421 but it's not supplied with gaskets so seeing which ones you found to work best on these for the sealing issues. cheers in advance guys, cranny
  9. Cranny88

Exhaust help needed guys

Seeking a bit advice about fitting a 4-2-1 japspeed manifold and (hopefully) a dc sports cat-back. so the story so far is I have a nice little japspeed number sitting pretty in a box and bidding on a dc sports cat-back at the moment, the problem is both have no bolts/gaskets supplied. its the...
  10. Cranny88

Fitting me 4-2-1 manifold

Issue solved!
  11. Cranny88

Japspeed manifold

Looks like this is the badger I just won, sorry buddy lol who was the seller? Surely someone on here?
  12. Cranny88

Tegiwa problems?

No it's the induction, all seems fine now guys cheers, exhaust is the next step as I'm buying a new one Friday, just trying to find the best/cheapest one to get. need a new cat anyway so the next question is 4-2-1 or replace cat and go for b pipe or cat back? Opinions? Bearing in mind that...
  13. Cranny88

Toyosports manifold?

Toyosports 4-2-1? Worth it or better saving up for another day? The cat on mines is falling to pieces so in need of a change but short of change :D Input much appreciated guys, especially as I now need to compliment the tegiwa m :) Cranny
  14. Cranny88

Tegiwa problems?

I'll have a check tomorrow, need to do a service anyway so hopefully that will clear up any problems. cheers for the advice guys. cranny
  15. Cranny88

Tegiwa problems?

I would say rubber, it doesn't smell like the clutch and rubber is the closest smell I could describe, I'm stumped as to what it could be? Cranny
Back