• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by CS51SAN

1. C

Exhaust manifold fit ment

Hi, can anyone tell me the torque spec for exhaust manifold on ep3?
  2. C

spark plugs

hi juts wondering whats the best spark plugs to use for my ep3? has any one used the hks heat grade 7 plugs?
  3. C

ported polished an skimmed head

has anyone had this done? looking into it as i have a spare head lieing at home that needs attention, so was planning rebuilding it an having this done! what sort of gain do you get?
  4. C

sunroof!!

just curious if you get ep3's with a sunroof, as i prefer a sunroof rather than aircon and am half thinking of fitting one to my ep3!
  5. C

skunk 2 megapower r

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?87957-jdm-ep3&p=1141879#post1141879 got some uploaded here dude., cheers
  6. C

jdm ep3

my ep3 after being lowed on abp eibach 30mm allround an some ohter work carried out.
  7. C

skunk 2 megapower r

hi all, just god my jdm ep3 back on the road after throwing some coin at it. she just got the following mods aem v2 induction stage 2 competition clutch and lightend flywheel ( great clutch for everyday use not to bitey) super pro front wishbone caster increase it abp eibach pro kit 30mm...
  8. C

upgraded clutch

yeah i looked at the act ones and the ap racing ones to, i was looking for somthing slightly heavier for track days/drag strips!
  9. C

upgraded clutch

ok thanks, its an exedy thats standerd in them is it yeah?
  10. C

upgraded clutch

the clutch on my jdm ep3 is on its way out , and have been looking for a replacement, had a look on the forum never had much luck just wondering what make people have been replaceing theres with, i was looking at the stage 2 exedy clutch.. whats your thoughts? looking for a happy / medium for...
  11. C

brake discs

depends if there the same brembos mate,, if you want i can send you photos off them, just pm me your number an i will send you some pictures tomorrow if you like.
  12. C

brake discs

cheers for the info, i have calipers, got my hands on a pair of 4 pot brembo's off an evo, got them fitting the car perfect, just need to find 325mm discs, not in to much of a rush as i am waiting for my lowering springs(30mm) aem v2 intake , superpro full bush kit , 18" 8.5 rota grid drifts and...
  13. C

brake discs

hi, looking for 325mm brake discs for my ep3 brake conversion i am doin, preferably the two piece rotor with bolt on centres, not having any luck finding any though! anyone got any ideas for me?
  14. C

rota grid drifts

hi folks, i am pretty set on buying rota grid drifts for my ep3. just wondering if many people have used the drift version and if rolling the arches is a must for them to fit? was planning the 18 8.5j in white. cheers
  15. C

my jdm ep3

yea i will do , my brother is going to make them, he is a fitter turner and good at that stuff, he mad the stainless mount plate for the two spal rally fans
Back