• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ctrmint

1. C

Help! Fitting Bilstein B16 to ITR 05

Unfortunately not, been slammed at work and not found time. I've only been able to email TorqueGT who also supplied the parts, but not made any progress with solutions :-(
  2. C

I think it does have HID, checked the colour temp against the garage and you can clearly see the difference between the side lights and main beam. Think I kinda need it.
  3. C

Well I'm totally stuck now, I've got new B16 units, Eibach camber arms and tie new EP3 rod ends, but can't really progress due to this headlight adjuster, even if I could drill out the bush, which was the original issue. The Eibach arms use a plate which rotates around the arm when you back...
  4. C

Well based on the performance of the light i.e. Illumination I'd say not. I bought the car fresh from Torque GT so I'd hope it was standard!
  5. C

Cheers for that, I thought it was something like that. I don't have a C-pack and my lights don't appear to be HID, so I'm surprised tbh.
  6. C

Thanks for the reply Chris....... Sorry TGM? Is that in Fleet? To be honest the whole job ended in disappointment. I also got stuck fitting some rear Eibach adjustable camber arms too, I found some form of load sensor on the rear drivers side arm, and there was no way to accommodate it on the...
  7. C

IMG_0185 by Mark, on Flickr
  8. C

IMG_0184 by Mark, on Flickr
  9. C

IMG_0187 by Mark, on Flickr
  10. C

B16 Instructions by Mark, on Flickr
  11. C

Hope you can help guys, I'm a bit stuck fitting some Bilstein B16 to my ITR. Apologies if this is poorly explained.. My issue is with the rear suspension units and the reuse of the OEM parts from the original strut assembly. From my understanding of the diagram you need to use the OE...
  12. C

DC5 Suspension upgrade

What is the particular benefit of the rear camber arms on the DC5, is it lacking camber at the rear??
  13. C

DC5 Suspension upgrade

Prob about 2k for parts, I intend to do the spanner work myself.
  14. C

DC5 Suspension upgrade

Hi, I'm looking to replace my suspension on my 05 ITR DC5. I'm looking for something good on a B road but also on track, the holy grail I know. Just wondering what people have used and would recommend? Thanks in advance.
  15. C

EP3 DROPLINKS - WISHBONES

the drop links are keyed left and right, front and rear. I recently did them on my DC5 and I don't think you can get them the wrong way round. Can you expand on how it feels worse? did you buy genuine?
Back