• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by CTRSol

1. CTRSol

How to clean your engine bay

Haven't been on here for a while and seeing this thread think I'm going to give it a go when I get some time off soon. The GUNK foam cleaner is good. Have tried using it on the rocker cover before but think mine was past the point of being saved so a re-paint is needed :)
  2. CTRSol

sump plug washer

No problem :)
  3. CTRSol

sump plug washer

Just had a look it's a 14mm washer.
  4. CTRSol

sump plug washer

Any motor factors should stock them. Or Honda if its local.
  5. CTRSol

Sticking rear caliper

Yea took my breath away when he said. Think he was surprised as well. May change them with the cheaper ones but need to find some more information out before I do anything.
  6. CTRSol

Sticking rear caliper

I actually called up Honda regarding prices for new rear calipers as my local garage said both calipers were playing up as the handbrake couldn't be adjusted. Honda want £303 for each caliper!!!!!:eek:
  7. CTRSol

Just tried the Megs Headlight Restore Kit

Cool cheers. I used one like that as well. Just felt a bit too powerfull for the application. Will give it another go when not working and when the weather gets better!!
  8. CTRSol

Just tried the Megs Headlight Restore Kit

Quick question I got the Meg's kit as well. Haven't had chance to give it a good go but did your kit come with the buffer attachment? If so what sort of drill did you use? I used a corded drill and think that was the wrong type as nothing much happened. Though that transformation looks very good :)
  9. CTRSol

CtrSol's NHB EP3

Cheers mate :)
  10. CTRSol

CtrSol's NHB EP3

Finally sorted some pictures. First two are right after I washed it when I got it home from the garage I bought it. Had cutting compound everywhere!!! Didn't think parking sensors were an option on the Type R. Or are these after market? Taking the front bumper off to sort out the fog...
  11. CTRSol

CtrSol's NHB EP3

Haha yea it is a lot but I needed to as was bugging me. Just done my exhaust and ARB so going to try get some pictures up soon.
  12. CTRSol

CtrSol's NHB EP3

The fogs bugged me from the day I had the car. Were fit for scrap when I got them off. Were easy to replace not that hard to take the bumper off. Though just fogs from Honda are £200 so isn't cheap. The tension pulley was £34.43, idle pulley £35.70 and belt came to £30 though Honda had ordered...
  13. CTRSol

CtrSol's NHB EP3

Hi all, Finally getting round to this even though I've been on here for a couple of years. I'll try get some pictures up when I can get the photos off my phone. Basically this is my 2nd NHB EP3. My first was a pre-faclift which was standard apart from a DC Sports cat back exhaust. Nice alarm...
  14. CTRSol

Gearbox oil change

I changed mine today. Used the original for the filler plug but had bought magnetic drain bolt so brand new already on there. If you haven't done it yet it's a right pain to get at. Had to buy a fluid transfer pump from machine mart, was only £8 or £9. Got a bit of longer pipe as well. Went ok...
  15. CTRSol

HKS Hi-Power exhaust opinions/information

Hi all, Seeing as its the new year I've decided to look into doing stuff on my car. First off exhaust. I've been thinking of the Piper exhaust which CPL racing sell which is a replica of the twin exit as on the OEM back box (ep3) instead of the oval which most of the other places sell. Have...
Back