• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by D10oag

1. D

car noise!

yeah Thurso side of the county mate why?
  2. D

car noise!

oh right sorry. live at very top of scotland
  3. D

car noise!

yeh there is a real echo off it when going up narrow streets, it might well be sumit like that, mine doesnt sound so cool ***, i am planning a full stainless exhaust for it soon so hopefully then i will sort the problem. if not ill be lost for ideas again.
  4. D

car noise!

yeh nearest kwikfit 100miles away fom me, my father was mechanic and has had a look but cant find anything so far really. it is gett stranger *** in the wet in doesnt make the noise?!?!? annoying seeing i only just bought car n has only 59000 on it.
  5. D

car noise!

Recently bought my 02 civic type-r... the exhaust is not in great condition and it soon had a leak.. i sorted that, but now i keep experiencing a noise when i accelerating from 1500to4000, it sounds like a leak again..... but i cannot see any damage to exhaust now.. the noise sounds as if it is...
Back