• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by D4N H

1. D4N H

How do I remove old break lines FN2

I am changing my break lines while I'm doing the disks and pads. How on earth do I undo the lines? On the EP3 I'm sure there were to nuts that you twist in opposite directions releasing loosening the line. The FN2 only seems to have one nut. I must be missing something. Could someone point me...
  2. D4N H

N77's 30th ANNIVERSARY EP3 TYPE R

They look like that could be the stock Honda photos if you ignore the footwell lights and stereo!
  3. D4N H

D4N H's 2008 FN2 GT (NHB)

Yeah, I know what you mean. When we moved in to the flat five and a half years ago there was no one there. Now every flat and house has at least two cars but only one space. It's a massive pain in the bottom every night when you get home from work. Although we are in Medway now :lol:. Well, just...
  4. D4N H

Changed the air filter and given the car a wash.
  5. D4N H

DC2 DB8 DC5 Dc5 front grill badge

Cox motor parts should be able to help you out mate. Forum traders section.
  6. D4N H

Changed the key case Before After
  7. D4N H

N77's 30th ANNIVERSARY EP3 TYPE R

Is it just me that feels bad after reading this thread? I feel like I need to go and clean my car imminently. Congratulations on a great looking motor.
  8. D4N H

Skunk's Honda Addiction

You have had some pretty crap luck with this car. I hope things improve for you soon. It looks like a great project.
  9. D4N H

New DC5, track time

All those cars look real clean. Is that the 30th anniversary you had?
  10. D4N H

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

It does look awesome. I can't believe the toothpaste worked!
  11. D4N H

I was pretty ****ed off about the lorry. It seems to all be getting sorted but no confirmation just yet. I have not sold the EP3 yet. There's a couple of bits I need to take off of it. Give it a few weeks and it'll be up for sell I hope. I knew someone would comment on the footwear! :lol: I...
  12. D4N H

So I know its been along time since I have been active on here. I have had a lot going on for a little while with changing jobs and moving house. Last week a bought this 2008 FN2 in black with ~51k on the clock. So far my opinion of the car is that it's not as urgent as the EP3. Although...
  13. D4N H

D4N H's 30th EP3 anniversary (Picture heavy) -- new tyres 24/02/13

So I had the engine management light come on and some misfiring. My mechanic said it was likely the coil packs or spark plugs. So we have changed the spark plugs and that has not worked. The next thing to try is the cool packs. I can't seem to find cool packs to check the price. Could someone...
  14. D4N H

D4N H's 30th EP3 anniversary (Picture heavy) -- new tyres 24/02/13

So a couple of weeks ago I got a new clutch (OEM), a lightened flywheel (RPC), braided clutch line, new drop links, and my back box mount welded back on. The car feels much better now. It's hard to tell what it is thats doing it (probably a combination of all the new clutch stuff), but the car...
  15. D4N H

New golf mk5 GTI

nice, I did that in reverse. But I used to have a MK4 GTI. I found the civic to be far better than the MK4, a little better than the MK5, and about the same as the MK6, but in a completely different way. The MK6 would not corner as well but would take off the second the road straitens up. But...
Back