• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dabrow

1. Dabrow

Ep3 Throttle position sensor/ idle control valve question

No, my problem was the Throttle body it's self had been machine wrong and where the TPS sits, the dowl was incorectly fotted. global issue with the last batch of SK2 70mm TB
  2. Dabrow

Champion, thats a great help! Ill get to it right away!
  3. Dabrow

Bump for an old thread, as I have exactly the same issue. Mine reads 3.6v when open and It wont increase at all, assuming I need to replace the TPS? No one round me has a Type R so I cant swap them over to check.
  4. Dabrow

Just tried the Megs Headlight Restore Kit

Looks good man! There's also a cheaper option, you can use a basic toothpaste on the lens, using the same application method and the results are the same!
  5. Dabrow

Adrian Flux Insurance

I was gutted when Flux couldn't beat Bell's quote today, as I'm planning on modifying my CTR and Flux are so much more modification friendly
  6. Dabrow

Wind deflectors for ep3?

Yeah, they aren't the best fit tbh, they drop after a while and the clips don't hold them in firm enough.
  7. Dabrow

Rocker cover torque

O....awesome :) Ill get right on it!
  8. Dabrow

Rocker cover torque

Hey, wondering if anyone knows the torque settings for the rocker cover bolts? as I have lost my auto data sheet. I have a feeling they are 12nm but not totally sure. Cheers
  9. Dabrow

Facelift ep3 seats faded..

I think you can yes, not entirely sure where from though. Well it depends really, are they still stained or is the fabric looking faded? If it's the former then you should have no problem at all, as the wet vac forces water plus cleaner into the fabric agitating the stain, then sucking up the...
  10. Dabrow

Facelift ep3 seats faded..

Do you have access to a wet vacum?
  11. Dabrow

Advice on keeping your car safe

As you say for the sake of £90 at least it will give you peace of mind. Or have you considered a snap on/off steering wheel boss? I'm not clued up on price etc or whether you need an after market steering wheel for it to work, but could be worth a look!
  12. Dabrow

Rotary and DA cases from Maplin

I like this idea, as you say much better than a cardboard box that gradually deteriorates. Can you get bigger cases? or are they just briefcase sized
  13. Dabrow

detailing advice please

Try this site bud for gear! Much better than halfords and has a much wider variety. http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/
  14. Dabrow

Shiny triangles!

Iron X-wire wool-auto sol= shiny times :)
  15. Dabrow

Iron X....Bilberry....Very Cherry....???

Can't rate Billberry high enough! Great for weekly use when diluted and when used neat, cuts through almost all ingrained deposits on your wheels :D
Back