• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by DaiBakes

1. DaiBakes

Which connector to unplug EP3 headlamp adjustment motor?

This happened to mine, been trying to find a photo to help explain but not much luck. you can see the plug when looking straight down at the back of the lights. If it's making the clicking noise just put your hand down there and feel where it's originating from, that's how I unplugged mine.
  2. DaiBakes

EP3 Backseat Space? :D

"of course"
  3. DaiBakes

EP3 Which connector to unplug EP3 headlamp adjustment motor?

This happened to mine, been trying to find a photo to help explain but not much luck. you can see the plug when looking straight down at the back of the lights. If it's making the clicking noise just put your hand down there and feel where it's originating from, that's how I unplugged mine.
  4. DaiBakes

EP3 Ep3 induction

I ended up going through all 3 of the usual mods. Started with the Hondata mod. What a job that was without the right tools! Did make a difference, albeit slight. Then had a Typhoon for lols, loved the sound but took away power more than anything. Finally sorted out a Tegiwa carbon intake and...
  5. DaiBakes

O/S Front Knock Under Load

Thanks. Engine mounts seem OK. The N/S ball joint was looking a little shabby so will change them over the coming weeks.
  6. DaiBakes

O/S Front Knock Under Load

Afternoon all. I'm experiencing an annoying knock\crash from my front o/s that I'm struggling to diagnose. I've read pretty much every 'knock' post as far back as 20 pages and have a few ideas of things to check, but thought I'd post here as the symptoms seem slightly different to most (don't...
  7. DaiBakes

Ep3 sloppy gearstick.

Picture is still working fine here, looks like the Neuspeed Short Shifter I have in my drawer at home. It was already fitted when I had the car, then the gearchange started to get really weird. Had a look and whoever fitted it had only used two of the four bolts, and they had both come loose...
  8. DaiBakes

Brake Lights Stuck On

Turns out it was one of the bulbs. One of the filaments had melted and bridged the circuits. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  9. DaiBakes

Brake Lights Stuck On

Hi all, Just noticed my brake lights are playing up. If I depress the pedal without the headlights on, brake light works fine but the sidelights also come on. When I turn the sidelights or mainbeam on the brake lights also come on... I'm guessing the brake light wire is shorting on the light...
Back