• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dannymojo

1. Dannymojo

Rear Washer Jet

Hi had same problem with my EP3, in the end had to remove trim from boot and found blockage in plastic feed pipe. Removed from nozzle and used a old wire coat hanger to unblock. Now works perfectly!
  2. Dannymojo

EP3 Window Wiper Stalk Removal?

Update on post, managed to remove unit by using flat blade screwdriver and gently forcing out of holder, then removed plug. Once out, removed plastic cover off back off unit and found contacts on switches dirty. Cleaned up and replaced unit back on car. Now working perfectly on all settings. Winner!
  3. Dannymojo

EP3 Window Wiper Stalk Removal?

My Dads window wipers are playing up on his EP3, only 1 setting working (fast), suspect unit is knackered. Has anybody removed their window wiper stalk? Have removed covers around steering column and removed the 2 screws on the unit itself but it will not budge? Need help!
  4. Dannymojo

How to calculate your MPG

Miles Covered: 157 Litres: 18.37 (£20.00 Vpower) MPG: 38.85
  5. Dannymojo

Tyre Size, What to do???

Only reason i ask neily; 205 45 17=£336.99 215 40 17= £260.99 205 40 17=£219.99 Cheers chaps.
  6. Dannymojo

Tyre Size, What to do???

I know alot of people on here are using the yokohama parada on 215 40 17 fitment but is anyone running with 205 40 17? I know the speedo will will be ever so slightly out and maybe a bit more of a rougher ride, but is there a big difference between the 2? Grip e.t.c?? Many thanks.
  7. Dannymojo

Uneven Wear On Rear Tyres!

Have noticed over the last few weeks a whirrling noise coming from the rear of the car when say over 50mph, having looked through many posts on here thought it may be a rear bearing, but when car jacket up today noticed on both rear inner edge of tyres quite a bit of wear, but also when tyre...
  8. Dannymojo

MIJ Performance Exhausts?

DC sports it is then... Cheers chaps!
  9. Dannymojo

MIJ Performance Exhausts?

Hey everyone , ive been looking for a cat back sysem for my EP3 was thinking DC sports which is what im looking towards, But have just come across a company called MIJ Performance who are located in Walsall and then got to wondering if any of you had used these for your cars. The service I have...
  10. Dannymojo

Gruppe M Fitted Today!!!

At last, Gruppe M fitted today, decided to go with the scutttle panel which comes with the kit, not a bad fit in the end, thanks Paul (TDI). What can i say.... awsome!! noise- brutal, performance-noticeable. Is it worth the £480-...... Hell Yea! Just need to find a excuse to tell the misses...
  11. Dannymojo

My first ever CTR!

Very nice mate. Is that a spoon N1 exhaust i see? :cool:
  12. Dannymojo

New type-R goodies !!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear the badges are now gone mate along with the sunvisor. Really like the bonnet and the front grill though, im sure it looks mint now!:cool:
  13. Dannymojo

Change front brake pads on a CTR.

Great thread mate! I would have tackled this job myself if i hadnt just had the pads changed by TDI North during my 48 month service!! defo doing it myself next time. :)
  14. Dannymojo

My 97 EK9

Looks Awsome Mate!:D
  15. Dannymojo

MY FIRST CTR,gave it good clean.

Very Nice!
Back