• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New type-R goodies !!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, posted some pics of my car not long ago with some mixed opinions i think :(, had some new parts fitted over the past few weeks, i think its coming along pretty well let me know what you think :)

New buddyclub carbon bonnet, mugen carbon grill, mugen front splitter, magnex 6x4 system, ripspeed dvd headunit, mugen rear splitter and carbon mirrors on there way when payday eventually arrives at the end of the month !
NEW-R-4.jpg

NEW-R-1.jpg

NEW-R-5.jpg

NEW-R-3.jpg

DSC01188.jpg

Hey, i think the whole thing works well, not sure about the alloys and deffo not the red centre console. But the rest looks :twisted:

Is it me or does it look too low at the back compared to the front :confused:

i had the same bonnet on mine, looks really good. :cool:

Im not too keen on the red centre console though

i'm not a fan of carbon, but its your style. not over done yet, and the consol is unique, a conversation stopper.

MAXED!

MAX POWER! You need them alloy heater knobs that many ppl bought from that ebay guy!
Can you explain How you got ur paintwork in that condition please, it's totally amazing like it's better than real!

The new grill looks alot better matey!!! not sure if i ilke the lights or not though :confused: just need to get rid of the 'R' badges everywhere and the sun visor and you on your way to a nice car ;)

I liked it the first time and like it even more now. The car looks like it is just out of a spray booth.;)

Liking the carbon mate, nice looking and very clean car. I really like it.
Not sure on wheels tho, but they do suit the car, just not what I'd have.

Ditto on what's been said about the sunstrip, and the myriad of R badges, I'm sure with one badge everyone would still get the point - its a Type R.

Lose the badges etc and Keep up the good work :D

I agree with a few, OEM Headlights would look smiles better ..too many badges, Lose the Visor..;)

I usually dislike cars like this a bit Max'd for me, But there is something about your car i like ..
Looks Bloody Mint 8) BTW.

I like it m8, nice and clean. I also have the bonnet, though after parking under a tree one day (no choice) I ended up using the a slightly too agressive polish to get the cr@p off. This resulted in the bonnet loosing it's gloss. though I am sure you wont do what I did :) :O

I have found this wonder stuff (well a sprayer I know ha it, G3 it is called I think and we tested it on a corner and it looks good as new...

Apart from that I would get rid of the tracker sticker, no point advertising it if you get my drift.

The only thing I really don't like are the "R" badges under the side repeaters and the on the boot. I personally would have kept the OEM badge on the boot, but each to their own.

Take the constructive criticism on board, but don't let it sway your personal taste. It is YOUR car after all. ;)

Thanks for all the feedback guys, after standing and looking at my car for about 'AN HOUR' i thought f**k it and went about stripping every sticker, badge and sunstrip off and you were right, naked is the way forward, when i finish work tomorrow the whole car is getting clay barred and waxed (AGAIN !) , will post some more pics tomorrow, thanks again guys it looks sweet,
what the f**k was i thinking !!!!!!!!:D

The CF looks great on the red :D , what wax have you used on it, looks super shiny :cool:

Glad to hear the badges are now gone mate along with the sunvisor.
Really like the bonnet and the front grill though, im sure it looks mint now!:cool:

Some of you wondering what wax im using ?, I use autoglym shampoo, meg's claybar and harly wax which is pure no.1 yellow carnauba, (just type in harly wax on ebay and you should find it), I dont care what anyone says carnauba wax 'IS THE BEST' polish end of forget autoglym forget meg's trust me it's the dogs.
dont buy liquid carnauba in a bottle its not the same the best stuff is actual wax in a tin, ive tried so many different wax's over the years but this stuff is special and you dont even need a cloth to apply it you just rub it in your hands and the warmth of your hands melts the wax then you can just apply it with bear hands which also means you dont waste as much, try it see what ya think :D

:p

wow that wax sounds expensive. I'd love to put it on with my hands though! don't u wipe body down with a cloth after you pawed wax all over or just leave it after ya hand jobbed it?

Hmmm, tidy example mate. The dash and alloys aren't to my personal taste but it looks clean, sharp and aggressive IMHO. :D I do like the BC bonnet.

Back