• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by DanzR

1. D

JDM Mats

Hi, I've just bought some JDM mats and after having a look around for some, I've noticed they all look the same apart from the label information being slightly different on some of them. Does anyone know if they changed it from from pre to facelift or something? Just interested to know. Thanks!
  2. D

Jacking car up

Thanks for the advice. I wanted to Jack it up to take all 4 wheels off so I can paint my brake calipers.
  3. D

Jacking car up

Thanks, I jacked it up on the rear toe hook, then also tried from the front of the car, going down the middle but I couldn't seem to get the car high enough up.
  4. D

Jacking car up

I tried to jack my car up and place Jack stands under it, but I can't seem to jack the car high enough to place the stands underneath. What do people use? The car is a standard ep3. Thanks :)
  5. D

Ep3 crashed into :(

Right, finally an update from the insurance. They said that it's beyond economical repair. They say it'll cost £5500 to repair and value the car at £6000. The assessor said it could be repaired, and it'll be a CAT D. Along with a door and a quarter panel, he mentioned some suspension too, but...
  6. D

Thanks for the concern, luckily not hurt.
  7. D

Thanks for the input. Absolutely gutted if it got wrote off. Low mileage and (was) in really good condition. I can't believe the damage done to mine compared to the van.
  8. D

Having trouble uploading a picture. Will try tomorrow
  9. D

A van pulled out at a junction and drove into the side of me. Just wanted to see what anyone thought on the damage and if it would be possible to repair. Have told the insurance company and waiting to hear back. Just thought I'd ask in the mean time. Thanks
  10. D

EP3 HID kits

Hi, considering getting a HID kit fitted to my 2005 EP3. As well as a H1 kit, is there anything else that I will need to get? I've seen people also mention projector headlights, are these standard on the facelift car? Thanks for any advice :)
  11. D

Service query

Will do. Yeah, I went to Honda last year and they were ok for a simple service but after reading a few things on here, I think it's a good idea to try tdi.
  12. D

Service query

Haha ok, thanks, I'll stick to oem. I'm thinking of to going tdi north for the service, any ideas on what the cost may be?
  13. D

Service query

Thanks Loxy, didn't know that about brake fluid, will be sure to mention it. I'll get the level 2 service. Is there any advantage of using a k and n air filter over a normal one?
Back