• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Darren4

1. Darren4

Matt's JDM EP3

Looking forward to your detailed build Matt, car looks in mint condition
  2. Darren4

TG's Polished Metal - Metallic FK2 - GT

Thanks for that, i know your old car and Jason well as he lives 5 mins from me :). Asked as the dump valve noise is very loud, was it that loud as standard? New cars looking as good as your old one :)
  3. Darren4

TG's Polished Metal - Metallic FK2 - GT

How did the K&N Filter compare to the stock one please :)?
  4. Darren4

FD2 Import on its way

Maybe you can use tapatalk (App on phone) to host the images for you?
  5. Darren4

My 2nd FD2

Looks lovely with that colour combo :)
  6. Darren4

EP3 Type R future classics?

I agree and to a certain fact premier editions cold hold there value as well. Wish I didn't sell my 30th an I now lol
  7. Darren4

New Black Modified FN2 Owner (Bath, Somserset area)

Welcome Kirsty I'm sure you'll get up to speed with the info on here. Car looks great in black, really sets it off!
  8. Darren4

Service - Integra DC5

TGM was very reasonable when i used them for a service, cheaper then i had thought.
  9. Darren4

FD2 JDM_DAVE'S FD2 BUILD THREAD/BLOG

Just seen this car, and now it's for sale :(. Nice looking example whoever will have it :)
  10. Darren4

AD_Illest's NHB EP3 Premier Edition

Some nice pics mate, keep it clean and keep it up :)
  11. Darren4

Gruppe M how much POWER

Also agree there, when i sold mine i fitted it to the guys car in the dark lol. Take your time and you will be fine.
  12. Darren4

TypeRiter's Stolen Prem.. Updated...

:(:( Just read what happend and im really sorry for you, been there in a way as my car got broken into once and that really hurt. The main thing i learned is that it actually could be worse and someone could have been hurt, which was my only comfort but made it hurt less :) Anyway hope...
  13. Darren4

Jacked - Milano Red EP3, from Chiswick High Road, London, 12.45am 30/08/09

Sorry to here this man :( Just no need to target people who work hard for what they have :mad:
  14. Darren4

Worth £200?

I had this is my 30th anni stu, it was really good to me. Well worth that price :cool:
  15. Darren4

Neily's FN2 GT

For a sliver car that does look very nice. The products you have used really show up :cool:
Back