• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2nd FD2

After selling my first FD2 back in 2014 I had an M5 last year,loved the M5 but the Irish tax is a joke €2000 a year,too much for the tiny miles I do! I found this late 2009 one owner from new FD2 with super low mileage (35k) to be fair it needed loads of tidying,bodywork and very straight and original but the previous owner just NEVER polished it so it went straight to A+ Detailing for near on a week of work,he transformed the car,paint came up like new,I had the original wheels powdercoated championship white but they're a PITA to keep clean so I found me a set of Works Emotion CR-KAI's in great condition,also got a nice Kakimoto cat back system which is absolutely class sounding,no noise on cruising but sounds angry when opened up,love these cars! Handle like a house fly and catch everyone's eyes,anyway I'll throw up a few pictures of her from last few weeks and I'll keep the thread updated when I get more bits for her :D

And this is how the car sits as of today with the Works wheels on,pics do them no justice they look unreal stood beside the car....

Back