• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Darry Type R

1. D

USB Connection in FN2 Centre armrest

Thanks all, is there a part number for the convertor cable? Honda dealerships are not exactly helpful and the owners manual only states that a convertor is needed?
  2. D

Yes, it is an 09 model so I think this came as an option.
  3. D

Ok, some of you may have read my previous rants about Brindley Honda west brom, but they completely failed to remember that you can have a USB & AUX input in the centre armrest!! can anyone tell me the connector part nu that I need to use the USB into my IPOD... Why don't they make these...
  4. D

Not exactly ICE but bluetooh handsfree

Cheers, wife had thought about this so will speak to my local dealer and see how much.
  5. D

Not exactly ICE but bluetooh handsfree

Ok so here's the problem... I have gone from a car with bluetooth to no bluetooth and it is killing me. Can't seem to see anywhere straightforward for a parrot or similar on the FN2, anyone got any ideas and maybe send me some pics..
  6. D

FN2 how many miles on a full tank

Had car a few days and do some motorway mileage, got over 35 mpg @ 77 with cruise control on, far better than expected. Should get nearly 400 from a tank with that!!
Back