• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by DaveMcleod

1. D

Refurb kit for alarm fob

Just emailed them also anyone used them lately?
  2. D

Running then cuts out

As some may be aware from my newbie I recently bought this EP3 with a snapped timming chain. Today I put it all together new headgasket chain and tentioner all from Honda! The car starts and sounds spot on but it only runs for 10 seconds or so then cuts out the Engine management light is on...
  3. D

K20a Engine

Looking for support from the forum :P had some googling it appears the k20a3 this engine is found in the teg type s in japan is stamped as a K20a for some reason. is on ebay for £400 thought id found a little gem here haha
  4. D

K20a Engine

Have just found a K20a engine aparently out of a Integra DC5 Type S I was under the impression these cars came with the engine K20a2 same as the uk ep3 Type R Here is an image of the engine for sale it isnt a red top but the block is stamped K20a so I am a little confused to what this engine...
Back