• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dazza

1. Dazza

Earthing Kit

Superb How To :D :smt023 =D> Just a thought, is it possible to make these yourself, or is it not worth the hassle. Plus do they actually make any difference?
  2. Dazza

FN2 Will there be a JDM CW hatchback CTR?

I was reading an article today in an old Banzai, it said that neither Japan or America will get the hatchback in the near future. Apparently Honda designed the hatchback predominetly for the UK. Seems to be the other way too, we won't get the coupe officialy :wink:
  3. Dazza

where did you fit your crossover units?

If you don't want them on show. I put mine behind the glovebox and made sure they were secure. Jobs a goodun :D
  4. Dazza

insurance

Suprised at that as AF was the cheapest by far for my DC5.
  5. Dazza

DC Sports on a DC5

sounds 8) mate :D I'm after a new exhaust soon. Whats the noise level like for normal driving? If you don't mind me asking, how much?
  6. Dazza

Bride Seats...How?

Try here mate- Bride Their under the performance parts section of the menu :D
  7. Dazza

Buddy Club Spec IV

Cheers fellas :D :smt023 Sorry for hijacking this thread a bit though :wink: :oops:
  8. Dazza

350-400bhp

Just wonder how far you can go with the K20?
  9. Dazza

Milano CTR (Pics work now)

nice red Xs :lol:
  10. Dazza

my ctr

Same here mate don't like the lights or flaps. Liking everything else though.
  11. Dazza

Buddy Club Spec IV

So not too much of a problem then?
  12. Dazza

350-400bhp

In this months Banzai theres a small bit about TDI Norths' EP3 they've upped the K20 to 2.4 and with a help of a turbo it's up to 608bhp & 466lb ft of torque :shock: :twisted: Apparently their looking at a 2.6 next :shock:
  13. Dazza

Buddy Club Spec IV

I've got no plans to change my manifold. Not sure now you say that the spring joints aren't very robust, do you think that this would cause problems in the future? as i only want to buy an exhaust once.
  14. Dazza

Which Ones

2nd 8)
  15. Dazza

Buddy Club Spec IV

Thought about one of these for the Teg. Prices aren't to stupid either :D I was just a bit worried about sound levels though :?
Back