• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dc2kid

1. D

DC2 DB8 DC5 Integra dc2 vs civic ep3

Right, so I've seem this post before but wanted to give my opinion on it, what is faster the civic ep3 or the integra DC2? I have owned both now, I've only owned my integra for a week and a half now, but I can already share my opinion so far, I think the civic was faster, but the integra was...
  2. D

Where can i get dc2 arches cut oit and sorted?

Perfect, thanks, only problem now is google say their website might have been hacked and won't let me on, I'll just have to call them,
  3. D

Sounds great, because my car is millano pink, do they do resprays aswe do you think? I'll save up and get the whole car done
  4. D

Do they do a good job? Any guess on cost? From experience? Thanks, I'll give them a search
  5. D

Hi people, I've just bought my first DC2 after selling my ep3 this week, and I know this thread has been done before, so I'm sorry for repeats, but the question is does anyone know where I can take my DC2 to get thrashed cut out and replaced, rewelded, resprayed, what ever they have to do, I...
Back