• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Where can i get dc2 arches cut oit and sorted?

Hi people, I've just bought my first DC2 after selling my ep3 this week, and I know this thread has been done before, so I'm sorry for repeats, but the question is does anyone know where I can take my DC2 to get thrashed cut out and replaced, rewelded, resprayed, what ever they have to do, I know people have had it done, I just would like to know where is recommend, I'll budget up-to £1000 if need be, it's not too bad, and only one side is showing a small bubble on one side, but I don't want the other side to progress to that, so might aswell do them both at the same time right? I'm in the Midlands/Leicestershire area, I'll upload some photos if I figured out how, thanks you !!

TGM in Fleet can do it. I used to live near Nuneaton and travelled down.

Do they do a good job? Any guess on cost? From experience? Thanks, I'll give them a search

Depends on the level of work, from memory it's about £500 per side.

Yes, very good bodyshop, they used to paint the Overfinch cars and do work for race teams. Will (main guy) is a perfectionist.

Depends on the level of work, from memory it's about £500 per side.

Yes, very good bodyshop, they used to paint the Overfinch cars and do work for race teams. Will (main guy) is a perfectionist.

Sounds great, because my car is millano pink, do they do resprays aswe do you think? I'll save up and get the whole car done

Perfect, thanks, only problem now is google say their website might have been hacked and won't let me on, I'll just have to call them,

Yeah it was hacked a week ago or so, give them a ring.

Back