• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dean115

1. D

Fans not working

***Update**** replaced sensor under rad (Old one heavily corroded) and refilled with fresh coolant. No engine light :-) HOWEVER still no AC and NO fans work. I believe I here a click from the relay, but the pulley air con thingy is'nt spinning. The sensor that I replaced under the rad what...
  2. D

Fans not working

Thanks.. Found the bottom one. Think there was a small leak. Seems easy enough to replace... drain, unclip and then remove sensor and refil. Made the mistake of taking out clip and not putting it fully back...now engine warning light on (even though I pushed clip back)... will this go away once...
  3. D

Fans not working

Hi Guys. Neither of my fans are working on my FN2. tested both of them on own power supply and they work, same with the relay. Where on earth is the coolant sensor? Thanks
  4. D

Front bumper

https://deanallan.smugmug.com/ for photos :-)
  5. D

Front bumper

Hi guys. Just looked under the FN2 and noticed a bloody cable tie under the front bumper and a serious lack of support. anyone got a list of clips/bolts required for front bumper. Also...like my last FN2 the bumper has popped out next to the front headlight where it joins the side panel. how...
  6. D

calipers & backing plate

hahahahha. Ive just done the same thing, i broke 2 bolts. drilled one....but got thinking... it only hold that horrible bit of tine on... could i not get bigger washers for the actual bolt holding the hub (or whatever its called lol), then this will pinch the new backing plate in place? Thanks
  7. D

clutch replacement :-(

8. D

calipers & backing plate

Anyone overhauled the rear calipers??? Seen the kits on ebay. Any advice on replacing rear back plate/dust shield? told you have to replace hub. My backing plate is in pieces :-( Dean
  9. D

clutch replacement :-(

Hi guys. Clutch is really low to the floor and hard to get into reverse (works if I go 1st then reverse). been quoted £420, thats an ok price isnt it??? On another note... anyone give me advice about removal of bolt on caliper bracket, it will not budge Dean
Back