• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Deanwoolley

1. Deanwoolley

FK2 Tyre wear!!

Thanks mate,tracking it is then!
  2. Deanwoolley

FK2 Tyre wear!!

Hi all,took my wheels off for a good clean.. seen as we dont have much to do as of lately!! Well to my surprise the inside edge is showing the cord and they are all split,very surprised one hasn't gone bang!!(these are the front tyres by the way) the rest of the tyre has about 2.5/3mm left...
  3. Deanwoolley

FK2 HFT phonebook not available

Any joy with mirrorlink?
  4. Deanwoolley

FK2 Mirror link

Does anyone use or know how to use the mirror link with the fk2 radio system??
  5. Deanwoolley

FK2 Phone charging galaxy s8

Has anyone got a Samsung galaxy s8 that they charge in the car using the usb port.ive always charged my phone this way when in the car,but from today for some reason when I plug it in my phone screen goes blank and I cant see anything on the phone apart from it saying....your phone is connected...
  6. Deanwoolley

FK2 Locking wheel nut/damaged wheels!!!!

I wish I knew who had done it so I could pass the blame!
  7. Deanwoolley

FK2 Locking wheel nut/damaged wheels!!!!

Absolutely gutted today,ordered my tyres the other day and thought I'd give the car a good clean and take the wheels off for a good wash.well the locking wheel nuts would not budge,they were that tight it ripped the key to bits!!rather ****ed off at this point!next stage off to the garage for...
  8. Deanwoolley

FK2 Tyres

All ordered,should be here next week
  9. Deanwoolley

FK2 Rear arch

Yes mate
  10. Deanwoolley

FK2 Tyres

Well they were going to match them but said they are on back order from whoever they use,can't get them while the 20th or something and I need them sooner
  11. Deanwoolley

FK2 Tyres

Thanks for The advise also guys
  12. Deanwoolley

FK2 Tyres

Yeah I've had a check on those webpages,the one I've put on is the cheapest,and my local fitter will charge £10per side,all in.(f1 autocentre)
  13. Deanwoolley

FK2 Tyres

https://alltyres365.co.uk/Tyre/car/summer/3528707625755/Michelin+Pilot+Sport+4+S+235/35R19+91Y+XL/gclid=Cj0KCQjwl7nYBRCwARIsAL7O7dF43HcDsDoBTg2auh7gOm3mR6OfvOf4hVOaI1H3vL9OAc-rPhHKT78aArClEALw_wcB Do you guys think this is a Good price,and would you say they are the best tyre on the market?
  14. Deanwoolley

FK2 Wheel corrosion

Is this Honda garage at Rotherham?
  15. Deanwoolley

FK2 Rear arch

Not sure on the part number but they are £60 from Honda per side.luckily I know someone who works at Honda and I got mine for £48 a side.im trying to sell my old ones,Just want respraying, for sale at £50 if you fancy!!!! ;-p
Back