• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Tyres

Depends how much you trust your local tyre fitter and how much they charge to fit? My (trusted) local place quoted me £185 including fitting for the same tyre and size for back in April. So if you can get them fitted for cheap where they won't wreck your alloys it seems a decent price. Have you checked the likes of Black Circles, Camskill and Tyre Leader etc?

I don't think you'll do much better for an all round performance tyre.

Depends how much you trust your local tyre fitter and how much they charge to fit? My (trusted) local place quoted me £185 including fitting for the same tyre and size for back in April. So if you can get them fitted for cheap where they won't wreck your alloys it seems a decent price. Have you checked the likes of Black Circles, Camskill and Tyre Leader etc?

I don't think you'll do much better for an all round performance tyre.

Yeah I've had a check on those webpages,the one I've put on is the cheapest,and my local fitter will charge £10per side,all in.(f1 autocentre)

Yeah I've had a check on those webpages,the one I've put on is the cheapest,and my local fitter will charge £10per side,all in.(f1 autocentre)

Bargain then. I am tempted to order some myself.

There's an F1 where I live, they have beaten online quotes for Michelin tyres for Dessimpson on the forum, it may be worth asking.

Bargain then. I am tempted to order some myself.

There's an F1 where I live, they have beaten online quotes for Michelin tyres for Dessimpson on the forum, it may be worth asking.

Well they were going to match them but said they are on back order from whoever they use,can't get them while the 20th or something and I need them sooner

Back