• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Deco

1. Deco

Buddyclub spec III cams

EHH?? your first post advises me not too, Cams are cool but. lol
  2. Deco

Buddyclub spec III cams

Im starting to think there not what the seller says they are. He says they run fine in his car for the last 3 months, i do understand what you's are saying and it makes sence. It should run like a pig with such a high lift. I might just pass on them to save any heart ake
  3. Deco

Buddyclub spec III cams

Just talking to the fella im getting them off, and he said he had it running on standard ecu??
  4. Deco

Buddyclub spec III cams

Cheers for the replys lads.
  5. Deco

Buddyclub spec III cams

I have exhaust and intake just no kpro YET. Im getting yhem for cheap so ** just get them and put them aside for now.. Cheers lads. Ps very suprised they wont run atall without the kpro but
  6. Deco

Buddyclub spec III cams

No not at the minute
  7. Deco

Buddyclub spec III cams

Im getting a set of these tomorrow, Does anyone have them fitted? and if so whats your views on them. P.s for ep3;)
  8. Deco

Bottom ball joint

Cheers lads didn't get at it last night, great step by step Griffin.. Seems handy i just didn't want to encounter any problems
  9. Deco

Bottom ball joint

Got a couple of lower ball joints, just wondering are they a pig to press out? Or straight forward! Im going tackle it tonight and dont want to be there for ever:lol: Cheers lads;)
  10. Deco

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

savage car there man, ** be getting one of these in a year or 3!
  11. Deco

Braided lines worth it?

Right i got the carbon lorraine rc6's, braided lines now just have to get the motul fluid and im up..
  12. Deco

Knock in steering

Yes exactly what i did, seems to be getting worse now.. mad click from it when you go from from 9 to 3 on the wheel.would there be any chance the rack went out of synk when i removed it?? Ive found one over here for 130 euro and "LOW" miles. so he says.
  13. Deco

Knock in steering

Right im goin to get another rack and try it, are they 1.6 the same as type r?
  14. Deco

Knock in steering

It does look a lot better but very knocky?
  15. Deco

Knock in steering

The rods seemed fine when i had them off doing the slider, one of the track rod ends needs replacing but it woudn't make the knock. So im basically taking a chance with a second hand rack then aswell!
Back