• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by deedin

1. D

Help! Heads bursting with tyres

Think I'm going to stick OEM with the REO50's thanks for all you're input folks
  2. D

I was thinking this but wread a few stories sayin the potenzas aren't great in the wet and being in Scotland need something good in the rain lol
  3. D

Do you know what size it would be to go for? Would it make a difference to speedo or anything with them not being 205?
  4. D

See the Goodyear eagle f1 do they come in the standard size for an ep3. I have read that thread about 5 times and simply cannot decide I definitely need so etching good in the wet up here I Scotland. Thanks ***
  5. D

I meant Goodyear eagle f1s sorry
  6. D

I'm needing two new tyres on my car the two I have that came with the car are different makes and I'm going to replace all 4 eventually to the same. I have read so many reviews and I'm torn between falken f1s and Michelin pilot sport 3 or toto price 3s. I'm aware the tyres are important and...
  7. D

Blocked out my factory CD player

Thanks for all the help I eventually found the code hidden away on ok service records. Ordered my double din facia from car audio security hopefully it fits first time as I've heard a few horror stories :s
  8. D

Blocked out my factory CD player

As above my car is a premier ep3. Is it a standard code because I can't find it in the owners manual
  9. D

Definitive answer on double din?

I just purchased the pioneer app radio 2, and I'm having some difficulty with fitting it. If I want a nice flush finish with no gaps am I going to have to buy a facia kit. My eyes are sore from reading the yes's and no's just wondering if pioneer is a bit harder than others to fit. Any help...
  10. D

Help needed with pioneer app radio 2

That's a ******* mate eh. You'd think with the price of these things it would be pretty simple :/ feel kind of robbed by pioneer
  11. D

Help needed with pioneer app radio 2

Hi mate I have the same unit as yourself. Did you get it fitted ok in the en? Did you have to buy a new cage or that for it? Cheers
  12. D

Intake guide, the basics. Newbies **please read**

I cant see the guide :(
  13. D

what engine oil?

yeah ive had a look at a few didnt manage to find one about brands but read up on the grades still dont really understand *** but going by what yous guys know and recommend thats why im going for the 5w 40 and was thinking fuchs as i can remembering reading something good about it on here, this...
  14. D

what engine oil?

cheers all help much appreciated, is there a stand out oil brand or just castrol or something like that?
  15. D

what engine oil?

cheers is it a good idea to giv the engine a flush before adding the new oil?
Back