• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help needed with pioneer app radio 2

Hi fellow members, I have just got a pioneer app radio 2 which is a double din size but with the cage it came with it won't fit and if you don't use the cage it has massive gaps all round the HU But I thought all double din units were the same size? Any thoughts on weather a Fasia adaptor will solve this problem? Sorry if it sounds silly but don't know about double dins and sizes.
Cheers in advance

Update, i have found the problem it's the cage that came with the head unit it is about 1/2 cm bigger all round and has four lumps in the cage witch the HU slots in between, were as the cage that comes with the Fasia kit sits flush with the HU.

Hi mate I have the same unit as yourself. Did you get it fitted ok in the en? Did you have to buy a new cage or that for it? Cheers

I've got a Pioneer AVH3300 and it was a bitch to fit. I had to get a facia kit but even that didn't make it sit flush. It all looks OK from outside the car, but on the inside, I'm affraid to say, it's pretty ropey. I've been asking around to see if someone could fit it all properly for me, but no luck as yet. I've tried, but I'm not great at that sort of thing. I've got friends who have fitted Alpine and Kenwood double-dins and had no problems... Pioneer must just not fit properly!?

That's a ******* mate eh. You'd think with the price of these things it would be pretty simple :/ feel kind of robbed by pioneer

Back