• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dman7

1. Dman7

Help Required.

i belive it to be the crank sensor, and i also dont know if it is housed externally or internally, i would take a punt and say externally. but couldnt know any more. is there any dc5 owners on here that would know that answer or are they all different?
  2. Dman7

Help Required.

the DC5 broke down two weeks ago whilst driving home, all power went and the dials all dropped like the engine was off and engine light came on and wouldnt start for couple hours, its been in the garage and fault coded was the crank sensor, so after putting a new part in, it ran fine all week...
  3. Dman7

DC2 DB8 DC5 RIMS?

Woud a 18x9 os +48 5x114.3 rim fit on my dc5 nicely?
  4. Dman7

DC2 DB8 DC5 new rim opinions?

iv got rolled arches so it takes the 18s to fill them nicely, worried 17s will look a little lost, im edgeing towards the white myself as its inkeeping with the car.
  5. Dman7

DC2 DB8 DC5 new rim opinions?

looking to get a new set of rims as my current one has split and it cant be repaired/replaced. http://www.wheelbasealloys.com/18_Inch_Samurai_D1R_White_Red_Alloy_Wheels__1385 thinking these drawn to them for some reason any opinions on which would look better? black with red lip or white...
  6. Dman7

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 owner age

i was 21 when i got mine.
  7. Dman7

Urgently needed!!

Does anybody have a set or at rare chance a single wheel of these Volk Racing Rays SE37A- PCD 114.3 os +45? one of mine has cracked, i got it repaired and the repaired failed, causeing it to crack worse and resulted in a blowout aswell. love the rims on my dc5... dont want to get different if...
  8. Dman7

Urgent help required!

hello all i need to know the standard stud pattern o/s ect to order news rims for my DC5 as i have just found out what i thought a was a slow puncture was actually a cracked rim! :( or if anybody knows where i can get a cheap single rim or new set asap? regards
  9. Dman7

Brake pads

hello guys, how can i find out what spec front brake pads i require for my 2001 dc5? im hoping theres a way with out me having to take the exisisting off. just want to check im ordering the correct pads to fit before making the order and finding out they dont fit after trying regards Dan
  10. Dman7

Right turn=Loss of power!

im going to try and get something off the price when i call back, what is honda care may i ask? i didnt even know of this TGM in fleet, other wise it would have been an option, i assume there good for honda's
  11. Dman7

exactly hence my worries! its at the honda dealer in newbury berks!
  12. Dman7

aparently the chain is stretched and needs new 02/crank sensors and the bill is going to be 1700 aprox! any thoughts on this?
  13. Dman7

ok so if he does come back saying its streched and needs replaceing, i should ask how its obvious to tell. it started to do it during general driving so that would take into account the fact the crank/O2 dosent care! im wondering if the combined fact of low oil and O2/crank sensor broken...
  14. Dman7

had my car booked into garage for service and to investigate problem with engine cutting out while driving. spoke to the mechanic after investigating he believes there are sensor problems (o2 and crank sensors i belive) but he wants to check the timing chain is not stretched as it could be the...
  15. Dman7

it crossed my mind, but the light has done it before and iv never had a problem untill now. will do it this evening! thank you
Back