• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Do_

1. Do_

K100 cel problem

Yeh you got that right thats why im going to buy a new one
  2. Do_

B pipe knocking

Ok thanks people :-D seems to be ok at min but if it does start i will keep these in mind
  3. Do_

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Alright mook i need 4 black H for my centre caps on my wheels if that makes sense? Pm me a price please cheers
  4. Do_

Heater Fan/Blower :(

If you have air con use that. Also your window shouldnt really be steaming up unless you got wet floors/carpets
  5. Do_

Tegiwa kit for EP3 is amazing (Gruppe M is better)

Just mod your own scuttle panel. Doesnt take 5mins
  6. Do_

Engine and tranny oil change.

:-\ i thought 10. My bad
  7. Do_

Engine and tranny oil change.

10w40 silkoleen now called titan is good from what people say on here
  8. Do_

I got a teg but no burn marks. I had a rub mark on it thats about it. Strange
  9. Do_

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

Nice one hope it goes well
  10. Do_

Yep i agree with you there!
  11. Do_

Think the only difference is the badge on it and the carbon style is different. Performance is ment to be the same and it sounds amazing. I would recomend
  12. Do_

I got everything with mine far as im aware i just put bolts where i thought they went lol
  13. Do_

2004 CTR 79k, whats its worth???

Air con is good! Definately enjoy using that when its hot outside. Stop all the bugs getting in through the window
  14. Do_

2004 CTR 79k, whats its worth???

I got my 04 silver facelift type r with 80k miles full honda service history and 2 owners from new for 4700 couple months ago. I was happy with that :-) good tyres new pads etc too
Back