• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by doc_loco

1. doc_loco

Someone cut me up and hit my car and claimed on insurance that I hit them from behind

My insurance has now finally taken it on. All got a little more complicated as I was driving my wife’s car at the time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. doc_loco

Someone cut me up and hit my car and claimed on insurance that I hit them from behind

I've contacted my wife's and my own. My wife's insurance has contacted the third party's insurance. Should I be making a claim at this stage? Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  3. doc_loco

This is still ongoing. My wife’s insurance company are trying to push it to my insurance and they are battling this out before we can even progress with the actual party that should be taking the hit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. doc_loco

Will do. Things have slowed down I guess due to Christmas. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  5. doc_loco

Called the insurance and they are now telling me they are pushing it as a non-fault claim so it's no longer 50/50. They said they will use the CCTV footage if they need it but as it stands probably not even required. I think her story hasn't added up and the photos prove that. Sent from my...
  6. doc_loco

I'll be doing everything to get her. She caused me stress as she had called the insurance after she agreed that it was her fault and would wait for me to get back to her privately. I was late to call the insurance as I had trusted her. It's like she tried to get the upper hand. Sent from my...
  7. doc_loco

Fortunately the council has footage. They have just confirmed and asked me to inform the insurance to contact them with a reference. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  8. doc_loco

In hindsight I should have done this. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  9. doc_loco

Can’t believe someone would lie like that after admitting guilt. I am trying to see if the council has recordings of that roundabout as another option. It’ll be so clear on there who was at fault. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. doc_loco

Another photo of collision Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  11. doc_loco

I was driving in the right lane of a two lane A road with a three land round about. I was in the correct lane (middle) on the roundabout to get to the right lane at the other end. Someone on my left aggressively accelerated and cut me up to go around the roundabout. She hit me and her bumper got...
  12. doc_loco

can't identify aftermarket suspension

ill take a photo of it from a side angle when I get a chance.
  13. doc_loco

no no...its lower than standard. It might just be the springs. I have two mates with ep3 totally standard but mine is defo lower.
  14. doc_loco

Springs are black but have a matt look to it and same with the damper itself
  15. doc_loco

Hi All, I purchased my car with an aftermarket suspension but I cannot figure out what it is as I cannot see any obvious labels. I do however have one sticker. Does any one know what suspension I have? I initially had a gut feeling it was a spoon n1 but I cannot see the spoon writing as it is...
Back