• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by donald

1. D

To spoiler or not

If you send me details that would be great Friendy, i have to drop son of at East Midlands airport on thursday evening, so if you want to have a look at the quality of my fibre glass doors,bonnet and tailgate, im happy to bring them up
  2. D

Relocating battery

ok not an engine mod as such, but has anyone relocated battery to the boot?
  3. D

To spoiler or not

Taking delivery of my fibre glass tailgate, which will have no rear spoiler. Question. Do i really need a rear spoiler? is it mainly for cosmetics? And if yes, wheres best place to get a btcc style one??
  4. D

Civic Strip Tease... Weight Reduction Guide

Can't weight...... to get my fibre glass doors,bonnet and tailgate, plus plexiglass all round fitted. Not forgetting those oooooooh so lite Buddy Club seats. Even invested in a spoon battery and started eating salads!! :D
  5. D

C Pillar strut brace

Worthwhile stiffening of the chassis, or just for show?
  6. D

Who Is This Being Owned By A 1.4 Lupo??

You know that there is a lupo out there with a r32 engine in it!! Saw it at Castle Combe a few years back & they struggled to keep it on the mobile rollers!! :D
  7. D

Honda Civic EP3 Type R - Lightweight crank pulley

Click on this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8063273336&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
  8. D

Honda Civic EP3 Type R - Lightweight crank pulley

Im always dubious about claims, such as these, but does anyone know, if this might be right? HONDA CIVIC EP3 TYPE R Lightweight Crank Pulley 100% BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL BOX 1 Piece pulley kit as shown in the picture Lightened underdrive pulleys are CNC-machined from lightweight...
  9. D

N/A Tuning, the results with each set of mods added...

Nice one Paul. :D You have one monster car now!!
  10. D

Wider track..

Please dont mention the spoon calipers.... im still to upset to talk about it.. I bought a set of spacers & hoping it will alievate some of the nervousness that afflicts the car on the corners
  11. D

Oil Coolers

Theres an inexpensive one on fleabay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8053981302&fromMakeTrack=true
  12. D

Fancy a dry sump system??

This was a rather informative piece i found Most production cars have a wet sump oil system. The HowStuffWorks article on car engines shows you where the sump is -- it's the area below the crank shaft. In a wet sump, the oil that you put into the engine is stored beneath the crankshaft in the...
  13. D

Slick black and on the car

Last time i saw those wheels they were silver. Where did you get them done? Nice slicks! :wink:
  14. D

Oil Coolers

Where is the best place to fit the oil cooler?
  15. D

Wider track..

Thats why BMW have moved to aluminium suspension bits to help in this department. Consider the energy that a 18 stone man produces trying to slow down from a sprint, to that of a 11 stone chap!! Power without control...
Back