• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wider track..

Please dont mention the spoon calipers.... im still to upset to talk about it..

I bought a set of spacers & hoping it will alievate some of the nervousness that afflicts the car on the corners

donald said:
Please dont mention the spoon calipers.... im still to upset to talk about it..

I bought a set of spacers & hoping it will alievate some of the nervousness that afflicts the car on the corners
I found a bit of negative camber helps to plant the rear and a good set of tyres, too much camber and its a little too twitchy for my driving ability.

Dosent matter if its slightly twitchy in a straight line if it means you can corner faster..... 8)

Change the toe settings to out on the rear and get the rear end a bit loose to help the front end turn in :twisted:

Sara said:
Dosent matter if its slightly twitchy in a straight line if it means you can corner faster..... 8)

Change the toe settings to out on the rear and get the rear end a bit loose to help the front end turn in :twisted:

I suppose I should stop being a wuss and just do it and learn to drive.

CTR_Paul said:
Just wondering Sara, how much negative camber do you run on your car ?

Ummm.........somewhere between 2.5 and 3.5 degrees negative. I have more at the back cos you can only go to about 2.5 at the front before parts of the car need changing/modifying.

Also worth remembering the types of tyre you use will have a hand in how much camber you can get away with....ie

Road tyres and the track days tyres will not cope with the same amount of neg camber as a true racing slick.

Back