• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by doug2507

1. doug2507

N/A build or Supercharger build? Advice needed 250+? 300?

300bhp 2000cc, do-able but factor in £20k minimum spend for long block/drivetrain/intake/exhaust/electrics/ancils/fuel. Longblock alone is around £12k+, same goes for Duratec etc. Never in a month of Sundays would you run that on the road. Increase bore to give somewhere around 2200cc, still...
  2. doug2507

AP coilovers???

Just as well setting fire to your handful of £20 notes. Never even heard of them never mind good rep.
  3. doug2507

Gearbox bolt

Reverse gear shaft bolt? 14 & 18 http://www.lingshondaparts.com/honda_car_parts_selection_pfk.php?block_01=17S5S01&block_02=M__1400&block_03=9422 Get a copy of the service manual and it'll tell you. :)
  4. doug2507

Recommendation replace itg maxogen cold air feed pipe

Reverie. Airbox for ITB's and duct on bumper.
  5. doug2507

It's what i'm using on 100mm carbon snorkels. ;) fits fine...
  6. doug2507

Micropore from Reverie. It'll also help reduce intake temp.
  7. doug2507

Ferodo ds 2500, EP3 front.

Stick with oem. You'll get a better upgrade by replacing the brake fluid if it's not been done in a while. If you're not putting much heat into the brakes then oem are fine. As for bite, pretty sure they have enough to put the ABS on.
  8. doug2507

Need a uprated battery

I'd go for something with higher CA rating, 400+.
  9. doug2507

Need a uprated battery

Yeah, i've got the same but not run it yet. I know another user that ran it without issue on a fully equipped road car. I'd maybe go for a red top 30 if you're having issues. I'm assuming the cable you've used is a suitable gauge for the length of the run?
  10. doug2507

Slider rebuild kits-WARNING

Checked mine, same as OEM. No issues. Were ordered through ebay seller "brakesint"
  11. doug2507

Need a uprated battery

Bigger Odyssey, Varley Red Top, stock battery. Both Odyssey and Varley supply data on their batteries, i.e, CA/CCA etc. Red Top 30 is 450A, stock is something like 420A. (CCA).
  12. doug2507

Aem water/methanol

Might be worth giving Ben a shout over on CTRO, think he's run this kit for quite a while now. http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=185815
  13. doug2507

Ferodo ds 2500, EP3 front.

DS2500's are exactly the same compound AP supply with their BBK's…..can't be that bad if they use them.
  14. doug2507

Slider rebuild kits-WARNING

Good post! Just rebuilt mine but not fitted them to the car yet, i'll notch them before they go on.
Back