• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

AP coilovers???

Worth a go or not really? Have found these for £400 new, this is what used coilies are going for???

£400 coilovers really aren't going to be worth putting on your car.

OEM dampers and Eibach springs are a well proven method for lowering the car and getting better handling. £400 coilovers are likely to be worse than OEM and won't last beyond a year.

think they are reduced from 650 and i'm sure AP have a good reputation don't they??? i'm sure i don't need to spend best part of a grand to get half decent coilovers do i???

Well the only coilovers I'd bother with myself are around £1800.

Why don't you just go for springs? Cheaper and will probably be better.

prefer the adjustment of coilovers and springs never seem to give the ride i want, £1800 is more than i think the cars worth!!!!!

What adjustment? £400 ones won't give you anything other than height?

I had AP on my Fez ST. They were decent but like Chris said, they will only be adjustable through height not damping or rebound. If you just want lows then AP's are not bad, but if you want adjustment and a well sorted suspension setup then you're gonna have to fork out for something decent. Have a look at Meister R's or BC.

Don't think it's the same company As the brake Giants Stu. Sure they're a seperate entity.

Just as well setting fire to your handful of £20 notes.

Never even heard of them never mind good rep.

Well they're huge in the Ford world. Most ST Focus and Fiestas run them due to being able to get them real low. They are primarily good for Stanced cars but also lend themselves to a bit of hard driving.

Back