• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by dross123

1. dross123

Sills and arch replacements?

dont think they are available any more, just get a decent welder to patch them up.
  2. dross123

Pre-facelift to Facelift Headlight Conversion

If i wanted to go the other way and go facelift to pre facelift as i liked this prefacelift with facelift bumper, if i buy lights with plugs do i just have to wire the headlights live from dipped beam harness, ground from dipped beam harness and ground from high beam harness?Does it matter which...
  3. dross123

bonnet release or pull handle

or watch south main autos video on this which is where i came across this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxgnMxDPI_o&t=398s
  4. dross123

bonnet release or pull handle

Thought i would post this solution for the broken handle that a lot of hondas seem to fall victim to,i did a search and didnt find this but it may be on the forum already.At the time i had to get this from america but they are now available from the uk.The solution is a pull made from aluminium...
  5. dross123

my milano ep3

Not a lot really, just fixing what needs fixed and possibly returning a few things to standard.Driving to work at 6 in the morning with a aem v2, decat and japspeed exhaust is a bit embarassing, very loud.
  6. dross123

my milano ep3

420 on a tank, are you hyper miling, ye I've got a bit of lacquer peel on the boot.
  7. dross123

my milano ep3

After a clean today.
  8. dross123

my milano ep3

Yes, dont know if its been resprayed but the paint seems very thin.
  9. dross123

my milano ep3

In the interest of honesty this is what the front bumper looks like in less flattering light, bashed and stone chipped to hell.
  10. dross123

my milano ep3

11. dross123

bonnet release handle

Well hopefully about £20 and 15mins work and you should not have to worry about it any more, think the cable from honda is about £40 and will take a lot longer to fit.
  12. dross123

bonnet release handle

I know this is a very old thread but if this happens to you and you find this thread heres what i did.I got a aluminium pull from ebay.com posted from america that just uses two screws to attach to the end of the cable after you use cable cutters to cut an inch of the plastic off the end.Its...
  13. dross123

ep3 stutter/bogging

Well it would seem that it was just the pre cat lambda, arrived today and fitted straight away and its perfect now, god its a good car when its running right.Cant believe how bad it was running with this fault, never seen a faulty lambda make a car run so rough, the last few days it has been bad...
  14. dross123

ep3 stutter/bogging

Ntk and ngk are the same company and are oem for some hondas i am led to belive, cant afford nearly £200 for a lambda from honda.
  15. dross123

ep3 stutter/bogging

I have ordered a ntk one, also ordered a lambda cheater for the rear one until i get the cat fixed, will see how it is then, thanks.
Back