• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dutchy82

1. Dutchy82

Full valet and M2 exhaust

Looking clean! [emoji1303] Exhaust sits well. Adam - Cosmic Grey EP3
  2. Dutchy82

Tyre choice FN2

Agreed. PS4s all the way, made such the difference the first time I put them on. Adam - Cosmic Grey EP3
  3. Dutchy82

Happy to join the Type-R owners!

Looks clean [emoji1303] Hello and welcome. Adam - Cosmic Grey EP3
  4. Dutchy82

My Type-R #4 - Champ White FD2

Loving this FD2. Feel free to DM me some photos and I will feature them in a ‘members car’ post on the TRO Instagram page!
  5. Dutchy82

** THE TRO INSTAGRAM PAGE IS NOW LIVE**WANT TO BE FEATURED??

Will do mate. [emoji1303] Adam - Cosmic Grey EP3
  6. Dutchy82

** THE TRO INSTAGRAM PAGE IS NOW LIVE**WANT TO BE FEATURED??

**Breaking News - The official TRO Instagram page is now live!!! ** Working with Loxy, we have created a page whereby we can feature and showcase: - Members' cars - Events & meets - The forum and the access to a vast network of support, advice and friendly people; but above all show what the...
  7. Dutchy82

2005 Cosmic Grey EP3 Type R

Bricks and mortar and the “it’s not being used” has made me sell many cars before, (ones that I long since regretted) yours looks such a good example, shame to see her go - hold on if you could mate, ones in condition like that, she is only going up in value and going to be harder to get back...
  8. Dutchy82

Loxy's Type R #6

Not a bad mpg figure at all. I always managed to get decent mileage out of my FN2, as long as I was driving with some thought to it, and not getting too rev happy.
  9. Dutchy82

I've found my unicorn!

Looking good. It’s the details that make all the difference. It can be done. I did it when I replaced mine, but still had to take grille off to get to the pins at the back of it. So not sure how Gav did it [emoji848]??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Dutchy82

I've found my unicorn!

Yea definitely mate. £25 posted is a bit rich. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Dutchy82

I've found my unicorn!

Got to be plenty about. Have you tried some of the usual EP3 breakers on Facebook, sure they would pop one in the post for small change. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Dutchy82

I've found my unicorn!

Is that a different handbrake grip and gaitor? Looks different [emoji848] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Dutchy82

I've found my unicorn!

True. Yea hoping it stays dry for us that are going down to Simply Japanese car show at Beaulieu tomorrow. EP3 is all clean and ready, just need no more rain. [emoji1695] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Dutchy82

I've found my unicorn!

Sounds like a good day. [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Dutchy82

Mike's Cosmic EP3

I think I remember reading your post years back. Didn’t you do a how to sort of thread? Well it certainly stuck with me at the time, as I remember thinking to myself “ one out, now go steady on this one, as you don’t want it to shea...........iiiiit!” Bloody thing did any way...
Back