• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by dweezle

1. dweezle

FK2 FK2 general discussion

No one posting anymore ☹️
  2. dweezle

FK2 FK2 75k/6year service costs

Depends what service schedule your car is set up on, I had my 6th year one at honda expecting big bill.. Low miles, valves done last year, So was advised basic 6th year service with health check, health check they throw in screenwash etc. If you're low mileage go with standard 12+ with health.
  3. dweezle

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

8:30 in hands up
  4. dweezle

Car collected yesterday, 2 issues tyre repair out of date, clutch fluid moisture level was above the required level, Fluid replaced, Ac regassed whilst they had it, £405 all in, I also had the video service for the first time, Surprised me the amount of rust starting to show, the chap even...
  5. dweezle

FK2 Satnav in fk2

I change things then sit there for 20 minutes trying to figure out how to change back, Yesterday I noticed for the first time that if you press info on the infotainment it brings up fuel averages etc on big screen Only took me 6 years to find it :rolleyes:
  6. dweezle

I usually just message Cox Honda, they usually reply with Honda parts sheet attachments
  7. dweezle

FK8 New FK8 - Paint & Running In Questions

6 different tones of Cw if I remember correctly
  8. dweezle

Booked in for the end of July, I was told because I had the minor service last year this one will be a major + valve clearance, Valves were done last year so just £310 for the service, Service manager deals with all warranty and he's on holiday that week so body shop will take a glance at the...
  9. dweezle

Wow, I remembered the service manager saying a few yrs back the 6th is where they make some money back on these service packages, Valves were done last year, I think fuel pump is on the 6th year, I can probably save a bit buying through Cox, It's all on this rust whether I keep it, if its a no...
  10. dweezle

Anyone had the big 6th year service yet and how much, And is anyone else seeing roof rust appearing under the windscreen rubber, noticed a small fine rusty orange line on the drivers side corner 3wks back during its wash and I'm now starting to see little pin bubbles........ I can already...
  11. dweezle

FK8 FK8 Oil?

https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/re-new-forum-loyalty-scheme.66350/
  12. dweezle

FK8 FK8 Oil?

I'm surprised a main dealer didn't use it's own Honda oil, which is Castrol made, I know Helix 5W30 was listed as a go to oil on the release of the FK2 type R but that was mainly due to the limit of Honda Castrol available at the time (was many months before that became available) Cox Honda do...
  13. dweezle

FK8 Rattle/scraping

All sorted, it indeed was a decent sized stone by the clunking it made, Full lock, pushed the splash guard a bit, heard something give, went opposite full lock "clunk", bit more pushing on the guard, "clunk clunk" quick reverse loads of clunking then noise stopped. Been around the block snaking...
  14. dweezle

FK8 Rattle/scraping

Hey Rich, good to see you still have yours, I do pop on and off the forums but posts are scarce now. Car is now sorted so back to peace of mind.... For now :D Think this whole lockdown thing has took its toll, car isn't getting any TLC, MOT is 6mths late due to last lockdown, the recent lack of...
  15. dweezle

FK8 Rattle/scraping

Already been out and had a play nothing dropped out but booked the day off in case :D Yeah it's been a while, been on redundancy alert since September ish so just trying to get through all this lockdown stuff, Still debating where to go with the car, that **** head bumping it annoyed me, then 2...
Back