• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dynax

1. Dynax

Where's this from?

It's off the rear seats, fold them forward and it covers the two bolts that hold the bracket onto the larger portion of the seat.
  2. Dynax

can anyone help find this bumper

It's an airwalker front lip with ARC Winglets VTEC Direct sell them. You'd have to import it, dont think a single one is in this country
  3. Dynax

aftermarket oil/radiator caps

Brands, they all do the same thing
  4. Dynax

My JRSC DC5

Funny dude.
  5. Dynax

My JRSC DC5

You mean Haynes Go Kart circuit? :lol: Took my EP1 round there, waste of time :lol:
  6. Dynax

Opinions on wheels (pic included)

Green ;) :lol: http://www.dynax22.co.uk/track1.jpg MOD EDIT: Resize it or lose it.
  7. Dynax

FN2 carbon fibre engine cover!

They are indeed different, but you can buy one that will fit the FN/FD2
  8. Dynax

Opinions on wheels (pic included)

No worries Sugar ;) :lol:
  9. Dynax

Interior Fans

You Sir, are a legend 8)
  10. Dynax

Interior Fans

I'm popping down TGM in the week, so ive asked him to look at it. I'll try have a look before hand, but not sure i'll be able to get my hands on a spare to try it
  11. Dynax

Interior Fans

Tried that, no joy :) Im hoping its a fuse, just need help locating which one :/ If not, it'll be something expensive no doubt ;o
  12. Dynax

Interior Fans

Recently stopped working completely. When you turn the fan speed dial to adjust the interior fans (footwell, windscreen, dash fans etc) nothing happens. Initial thoughts are a fuse, so had a mooch around the steering column fuse box, and then under bonnet (After removing strut brace, what a...
  13. Dynax

FN2 Whats it worth

I swear there a character limit on signatures. You must be nearing it :p
  14. Dynax

Wanting to supercharge an EP3

PM Anouar (Startrack)/ARTech Tuning ;) He'll tell you all you need to know and soon has his own kit :)
  15. Dynax

Bucket Harnesses

I have Takata Harnesses in, and still have the rear seats. Just remove them from the eyebolts when i need to take passengers. :)
Back