• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Whats it worth

hyb

Right chaps, looking at an 07, 8000 miles FN2 tomorrow. Silver, black splitters, sat nav. What do you reckon price wise?

I've been looking round a fair bit and tbh with the main dealer promotions on unregistered cars, the second hand market for FN2's is a bit crap.

if it's a GT, I'd say youre looking at 14-15k for that spec. You can get a brand new GT (albeit not satnav) for not much more.

Gavin

There's plenty of carsupermarket Civic GT's for £15,495 on the road. I'm quite happy with the price of this one in that case, especially if I can knock a bit more off :) Going to see it at about 3pm

I swear there a character limit on signatures. You must be nearing it :p

Sorry really should have updated this thread, I bought the one at the dealership and haven't looked back. Got a really good deal and love the car to bits :)

Back