• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by eewun

1. eewun

If you own a black CTR this is a must!

Looks ace! Going to grab me some of this stuff for the summer. Heard a lot of great things. They have some good videos on YouTube too.
  2. eewun

My 2004 EP3, Mugen Rep spoiler fitted

Welcome! Looks great! Done pretty much everything I've done so far and just these alone makes such a difference i can say for sure. Went with the Typhoon induction and they sound amazing. Nice work
  3. eewun

o_o - Cosmic Grey EP3

Looks awesome! Very clean. Bet it sounds ace with the pipe and backbox. Just put a K&N Typhoon in mine and just wow! The sound is amazing from up front now. Would recommend an induction kit as a must for these cars. No real gains, just more smiles. Enjoy!
  4. eewun

NHB Civic Type R EP3 *Lowered and FRSU Pics added*

Loving the stereo! Sweet ride. Plenty of ideas here for mine :) Nice work bud
  5. eewun

Todd's Championship White Honda Integra DC5.

Awesome thread! Looks stunning bud.
  6. eewun

Dan's Satin Silver Facelift EP3

Awesome work bud! Looks amazing. How do you think it compares to your previous cars drive/ownership wise? I've only really gone from a 1.1 saxo, then EP2 now EP3 so never really sure how good mine is or if it's just my lack of experince. I'd love to own loads of different cars over time but...
  7. eewun

Hondata reflash

Also interested in this :)
  8. eewun

Just bought a sportex unsilenced b pipe

Hey, done this before. i know you need a donut ring the the top end like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/civic-exhaust-gasket just make sure you get the right size. the pipes are cool imo. had mine for a while now and it's far more social just general driving but screams when you hammer it...
  9. eewun

update on my cosmic ep3 :) (pic heavy)

Also where abouts in Sussex are you?
  10. eewun

update on my cosmic ep3 :) (pic heavy)

Love it bud! Wanted a cosmic grey when looking but ended up with a NHB which was my second fave. Great job on the wheels too. Got any other plans?
  11. eewun

Ny Nighthawk Black Facelift EP3

Yeh don't this he's around making them anymore which is a shame. Pretty good subtle mod imo. Power gains? None at all from them. I really doubt anything you do from the cat back alone would make any noticeable power gains, just more noise. :)
  12. eewun

TWICE A WEEK!!? Fair play. The best I can hope for is every Sunday but not recently due to either rain, snow or just freezing cold weather. So much satisfaction after a good clean up though. I've got a R8BYB B-Pipe on mine at the mo, gives a good raspy note at low revs and screams when you give...
  13. eewun

Very nice! Love the look of mine when it's that clean, but as you said, keeping it that way is not fun :) I've had mine for over a year now and still not sick of looking at it. Enjoy
Back