• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by EG_H2B

1. E

K20a2 not hitting the limiter

Hear say from previous owner did say when i got there, then he went i think it has, then got back to i dont think so, so obviously it hasnt so ***** get that done next.
  2. E

No no fault colds, someone mentioned that my timing is slacking, i know it needs doing as the cars on 143k
  3. E

Yea it is holding there, started hearing a rattle at cold on start then goes quickly only Heard it this morning
  4. E

Hello guys prob not many looking at this thread, but still having issues with this so, so far ive done the following: Eld fuse was replaced New spark plugs Vtec solenoid gasket, along with vtec solenoid Vtc sensor was taken out and cleaned up then refitted Installed a walbro 255 fuel pump...
  5. E

Sorry, ment as in clutch is sitting high when i change gear.
  6. E

Yea been looking on there and reading up some symptoms, Im having one sent out tomorrow so hopefully i should have it for tuesday and see what it does. Also timing been booked in for the end of the month as it hsnt been done yet along with the clutch, as ive started to notice it slipping when...
  7. E

Some reason youtube isnt accepting the video. I had the diagnostic machine on it and all it came up with was the ELD p1298 :confused: I did however checked the solenoid off and the vtec gasket the mesh bit had started to peel off so swapped that over today but that didnt cure it.
  8. E

Got a video but cant get an upload
  9. E

Oh shoot my brain types quicker than my stumpy thumbs whoops will edit it sorry
  10. E

Could anyone point me in the right direction to a post thread as if im honest i wouldnt even know what id be looking at to see a similar post.
  11. E

Oh I apologise if its been spoken to before. NYA
  12. E

Hi guys Right ive noticed that when i give the car a boot or even give it a bash on the limiter, my revs aint going past 7900, just sits there and im unsure on what it can be down to, to get it sorted Heres a run down: 142k timing chain being done in a couple of days, along with valve...
Back